Chapter 10

Yes another update. This chapter is going to be TW: mention of S****DE,DEPRESSION AND D**TH. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE CONTENT YOU CAN SKIP IT YOUR WELL BEING IS IMPORTANT TO ME. YOU CAN SKIP IT
Andrea's pov.
After everything I did for Andrew this is how he repays me. I should have never gone to him, I should have never told him about my pregnancy. I regret every decision I have made till this day. I hate my life. I should have gone back home to my mom, even if she beats me, it will be better than having your only family member you trust, hate you and regret. Maybe I should d*e. Yes that will be better than having your brother, bestfriend, reason you live for, hate you. I should d*e. I ran to the bridge and as I was about to jump I heard my name being yelled from a distance. I turned and saw Lexi. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

L: Andrea.....please don't.
A: Lexi, I am sorry.
L: this is not going to solve anything.
A: Lexi, this is my only solution.
L: what do you think Andrew will say? What will he do if he finds out you are doing this? Will he be happy? No he won't. Please consider what you are doing. If you do this we will lose two people, you and your0 unborn child. You don't want you child to experience this world. Its didn't get the chance to meet Andrew, me and its dad. Don't *nd its l*fe and yours. I am begging you. I am on my knees, begging you. Please don't do this.
A: why should I? Andrew regrets everything he has done for me. He is my only family at the moment but now he wants nothing to do with me. Do you know that feeling? The feeling like you are a burden to people.
L: I have felt that feeling. People called me lazy cuz my brother was a Youtuber and he earned alot of money out of that and people assumed that i lived of his money, I was criticized by people, my family members will also tell me to stop depending on my brother's money. I worked my a**most of the time to earn money but my' so-called-boyfriend' will take it and hurt me. I had to find other ways of earning money without his consent, but he will find me and take my money. I was tired so I tried YouTube. My first video, was full of hate comments. My brother saw this and decided to help me. I did succeed months later I was thankful to him. My brother's account was hacked and the hacker withdrew a huge amount of money,the name used was my name. My brother hated me. When my parents found out they kicked me out of the house. I lived with my Nana for some time. I only saw my mom, she was the only one who believed me, I was happy atleast one person trusted me. After some investigations they caught the hacker. He was imprisoned. My family never saw the potential I had in me. I  continued with my YouTube channel and I became successful over the years but one day I had a message this person was telling me how I was a burden to my family. The person knew my deepest secret. He said if I didn't send him money he will reveal it to the world. I was scared and I sent 10 million dollars. After that he stopped contacting me. I was relieved. Turns out he had been scamming people. He knew nothing about my Secret. I did get my money back but my 'boyfriend' took it. He used it to build his warehouse, it a place like a hangout for him and the boys. No one knew his real character. I also wanted to commit s****de but I didn't cuz I don't know what God had planned for my future. So please don't we know one day this child will be something great in future and make his mom proud. Prove to yourself that you are nothing like your mother and will always love your child. Please do this for me. I love you. Don't leave me,please.
A: I won't, Lexi, I won't. I will stay and give my child the life my mom couldn't give me. I want the best for my child so I am willing to do anything for it.
L: okay now let's go home. It's been a rough day. It already 9pm

Another update. I hope you liked it. There is another chapter coming up tomorrow. Thanks for reading. 950+ reads let's go!! I love you guys so much.
Peace ✌
~Jada~