Chapter 12

Lexi's pov
I stared blankly at the mess I just made. I got up to pick the glass pieces. I then noticed Andrew was standing. How long has he been here? Did he see me cry? I hope he is sleepwalking so that I can I avoid this. But unfortunately he saw everything and went for a broom and rubbish collector( dustpan) and swept it. I thanked him. He asked me why I was crying? I told him. He hugged me and said we should head to bed. As we headed upstairs I noticed Andrea's door was opened. I closed it for her and entered my room.

A: sleep, okay? I will stay here till you fall asleep.
L: oh no Andrew, go to bed I will be fine.
A: nope, I will stay here. You know what? I will sleep here tonight. Push a little bit for me to sleep.
L:* the woman was too stunned to speak* oh oh o-okay.
A: bestie and I sleeping together, feels like a sleepover.
L:* laughing *
A: so what do girls do when they have a sleepover.
L: I don't know never been to one but I heard they mostly talk about boys, makeup etc.
A: okay hold up and let me turn into a girl. Okay girl spill the tea we heard you and Stella had so beef. Wtf what happened?
L:* laughing* I didn't know that rumour spread out like that. Ma'am said I was annoying.
A: umm that sick B. So who is the BOTW( boy of the week).
L: no one.
A:* dramatically gasped* what? Well I have some friends
L: Umm tf no, you have no friends.
A: dayum boo, so your ideal type imma find you some mans.
L: please let's stop. I am laughing too much. We might be disturbing Andrea.
A: how was my voice?
L: annoying but I loved it.
A: obviously* hairflip* let's sleep now. Its already late.

Andrea's POV
I was spying on them and I almost caught I literally ran back to my room as fast I could without making noise. I laid on my bed and I heard my door close. After a while I heard Andrew's girly voice and went to Lexi's door and I was listening. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. I heard we might be disturbing Andrea,I mumbled no you guys aren't. I went to sleep, I will tease them tomorrow.

~The next day~
I woke in time to see the couple. I entered the room and they were still sleeping. I took out my phone and took a lot of pictures of them. I left the room and this time I knocked. I heard come in and entered. They were still sleeping so I took two last pics before Andrew woke up. He noticed me.

S: I see
A: nothing happened, I swear.
S: I haven't said you have done something. Now wake up. Get ur lazy ass up. Your manager is calling. See the number of times he has called. 15 MISSED CALLS anna- ou.
A: fine I getting up.......wait I thought I had a week break. I will return his calls.

Yes it's the end of this chapter. I know I said I will update yesterday( Monday) bit my aunty( who I forgot her birthday) called me and was like are you on ur way? I was like yes, i will be in about 30 minutes. I had no clue, asking my siblings if there was an event. Please we checked our calendars,not one human knew so we decided to go. On our way then I remembered that it was her birthday. We got there and when we we got home it was already midnight and we were tired so I couldn't update. Be expecting a double update on Thursday, its a special day. Thanks for 1.86k...............

I cried so much. I love you guys so much I really didn't expect that this story will get a lot of reads. I appreciate it* hug* well be expecting me on Thursday. byee!
Peace ✌
~Jada~