Chapter 16

Lexi's pov
This woman is a psycho. She is crazy, how can you do that to your own child. I called an ambulance when I noticed Andrea crying and bleeding. I told Andrew to carry her and Caleb went to cancel the flight. Andrew drove her on the way we saw the ambulance. I told them to park. They came for her in the car and we rushed to the hospital. As for their mom, Security took her and I don't know what happened after that. At the moment, I just want Andrea and the baby to be fine.

C: how are they
L: we haven't heard anything
A: I am getting impatient.
D: are you guys here for Andrea Davilla?
A: Davila. Yes we are here for her.
D: sorry Davila, well she is fine now and so is the baby. Can I ask what happened?
C: oh she......fell off the stairs and landed on the floor with her stomach on the ground.
D: oh okay.
L:* did he just lie to the doctor*
A: can we see her?
D: oh yeah, you can. Let's me show you the way.

They went to the ward Andrea was in.

Rea: how is the baby? Caleb, how is the baby?
A: the baby is fine luckily we got here in time.
L: how are you? Do you need anything? Water or food?
Rea: no, I am fine just tired.
L: you sure?
Rea: yeah, i was waiting for them to tell me if the child was fine. Now I want to sleep.
L: yh you should sleep. We will leave. Umm....Caleb,you have to stay here incase she needs something. We will take our leave. Take care Rea.