Chapter 4

Lexi's pov
We are going for another hangout tomorrow I am so excited about it I went out to buy a new dress. I took my car to the mall. I walked in my stores trying to find the perfect dress for almost 2 hours. I was getting tired and hungry I decided to go to a restaurant. I entered and ordered my food sat there for some time and noticed a guy with blonde and black hair. He looked pretty familiar to me. I kept looking at him and he pulled the chair for the girl he was with. He turned I immediately widened my eyes its was Andrew, what? I am so confused. Is that his girlfriend or something. He kept staring at her as she looked at him. He got up and helped the girl to the washroom. After some minutes he came back and he wore a cap and a mask to hide his identity and ordered for food after a few minutes the girl came back and she saw Andrew and went to him. They sat down and waited for their food to be called and at last it was called. He hugged her and kissed her forehead and hugged again then placed a kiss on top of her head. My vision was getting blur, I noticed I was crying. My heart was broken. Why? I have feelings for Andrew, every since we met at the Airport. I have never felt this before because he is my first true love so it hurts to see him together with another woman who isn't me. But as a true friend I will support him and bury my feelings. I got my food went home and placed it in the fridge cuz I didn't have the appetite to eat. I changed and went to bed after staring at the ceiling till 2am.

~Next morning ~
I woke and dressed up and go to the park. That's where we are meeting. I was a little late cuz I went to the grocery store to get some vegetables and fruits with other things. I reached and he was sitting there.
I went behind him and scared him. I kinda got him he did flinch. I greeted him and we talked for sometime but he didn't mention anything about the girl which made me wonder if he didn't want anyone to know but I was kinda expecting him to talk about this with his best friend. He noticed I was spacing out and he stopped talking. The background was silent so I knew that noticed it.
A: Lexi, what is it? You keep spacing out
L: oh nothing
A:are you sure? Is something bothering you
L: oh no there's nothing bothering me don't worry.
A: um.......okay
L: I am sorry I have to go somewhere.
A: oh...I thought we were gonna spend sometime together but its ok-
L: let's meet at home okay I need to get something
A: are you hiding something from me?
L: wat? Wdym?
A: nevermind
L: sorry gotta go
A: bye*coldly*
L:*oh my I made him angry*

I went to the bank to deposit money into my mom's account she said she needs it to buy grandma's medicines. She called me before I went to meet Andrew. I deposited the money and went back home. I went to my house, I heard a female's voice. This stuttered my heart into pieces. Now I know I have to move on but how can I when my crush is my neighbour and ignoring him will be hard. I have made up my mind to be happy for him and wait till he is ready to open up with me.