Chapter 14

Andrew's pov
I got home around 10PM. Its was 11 at the moment. As I was about to sleep, my phone rang. I picked without looking at the caller ID.(the next part was suppose to be in the previous chapter but I decided to put it here sorry)

A: what* coldly*
L: oh you are sleeping, I am sorry. Bye
A: oh wait, I was just tired. I'm sorry for sounding cold.
L: oh no it's not a problem. I should have considered the fact that it is late.
A: it's okay I was about to sleep. So what's up?
L: umm.....I don't know how to say this?
A: what happened? Did I do something wrong?
L: oh no you did nothing. Its....I want to ask you...would you go out with me?
A:................
L: hello, Drew? You good?
A:...umm yes. I was just shocked. But I always thought I would be the one to ask you that. Well yes I would go out with you.
L: really?! Well let's do that probably in the morning cuz Andrea and I would go out.
A: okay in the morning but I can join you guys since I have tomorrow to myself.
L: yeah sure you can join us. Thank you for also accepting my offer.
A: no problem lov- Lexi
L: okay Drew. Bye. Goodnight
A: goodnight Lexi.

~The next day~
I woke up feeling so good, why? My crush asked me out. Yes you read that right. I have had a crush on Lexi for a while now and I have finally admitted it. I started dressing up. Ready for my date with her. I am so excited.

Lexi's pov
I woke feeling good. Should I tell him it was a request by Andrea. That might probably make him sad so I will not tell. But I am happy about the fact he accepted it. I want to move on from my past and enjoy life to the fullest. I want to be happy. This is the only thing I want.

Andrea's pov
Andrew called me and told me that Lexi asked him out. I didn't tell him that it was a request from me  that will break him. I acted excitedly for him to make him aware I had no idea. I was legit happy cuz now my brother has someone to take care of him and make him happy. My sisters and I made his childhood a little fun cuz we didn't want him to grow up like us. I can't believe today is the only I can spend with my brother. I will miss him so much.

Andrew's POV.
I left home to Lexi's and waited for her. Andrea opened the door for me and I sat in the couch waiting. She finally came down stairs she looked good. We said our goodbyes to Andrea and left.
We went to chipotle and Lexi later got sushi. I was nervous since it was my first date. I didn't really know what to do. It seems she noticed it and said be yourself and you will be fine. Forget the fact that we are on a date, think of it as a hangout we normally do. I nodded and we ate at the park. It was time for us to pick Andrea. We went home to pick her up. We spent the day talking until we got home. Tomorrow Andrea would be going. I am sad. I have always loved my sister and I still do. Letting go of her was always the hardest for me. She always left when I was asleep cuz I couldn't handle seeing her like that, sad, upset and worried. But tomorrow I will be able to do that cuz I realised that I can't keep her forever and she also has a life to live and and soon-to-be family. I am happy for her, she deserves this,happiness and freedom, she has been waiting to be free. Now she is.

This is the end of the chapter, there would be another chapter tomorrow. Thank you for reading. And I said today was a special day........its been 2 MONTHS SINCE I PUBLISHED THIS STORY AND WITHIN 2 MONTHS ITS GOT 2K. I AM SHOCKED.Well I love you guys and I am glad you guys like this story. Thanks to everyone who read, voted and commented. ily. Well see you tomorrow.
Peace✌
~Jada~