Chapter 28

Andrew's POV
I pushed him away from me and he smiled. He looked a nice guy until I heard things  about him. I almost didn't believe it.
B: how can you be with that horrible human being? She is so wicked. You don't know what you are getting yourself into. She will use you and dump you,believe me,that's what she did to me. She is not what you think she is
A: tf is you on? Lexi is not like that and I already know her story. You are lying. You two-face liar. I know the truth already,don't try to manipulate me.
B:*smirks* you believe that wh*re? You are still friends with her? You probably using her for more fame. You don't care about her. No man would love a woman like her. In high school she was going around sleeping with men. She was obsessed with me and made me date her to prove to others that someone would love her.
A: you are much more horrible than I thought. I feel so f*cking bad for her. She was forced into a relationship with a crazy person. I'm gonna stick with her and protect her from you. You fucking  psycho. You make me sick.
B: oh please, you are crazy! For being with her. Like I said she is a -
A: get out! Get tf out. I don't want to see you ever again. The next you cross paths with me, I'll fucking kill you.

I know I haven't updated in a while and unfortunately I am going back to school I will be back in June. Please wait for me. See y'all in June. Bye!!!!!