Chapter 22

Lexi's POV
Lately Andrew has been under pressure even since there was a rumour ,about him having a girlfriend, spread. People have been sending him d*ath threats and insulting him. The rumoured 'girlfriend' has also been in boiling water cuz of the fans. People tell her to break up with him cuz she is using him for clout  and send her d*ath threats. The fans weren't happy about it but if he is in a relationship with her, they should support him.
There was also a scandal of him and I was involved cuz I once filmed a vlog and I mistakenly uploaded, he did warn me. We haven't said anything yet and people assumed that I was a stalker and  were sending me threats. Some also said that if Andrew and I are in a relationship they would support us. Then our shipname started trending #landrew. If we address the public, they might stop hating me. That's why lately I've been ignoring Andrew, except yesterday, he came unexpectedly and I couldn't just kick him out. I was also home alone all day long. I didn't want him to feel alone. They recognized it was Andrew's house because he once did a house tour and uploaded it to his YouTube channel. There is something I have always wanted to tell him but I never get the chance. Him being pressured by his fans, stresses him out.

L: Andrew, why don't you come clean?
A: you know the number of d*aths threats I have received this morning? I am stressed about it. I will hold a press conference today, to clear up the rumours. I will see you later, okay?
L: okay see ya.

With that Andrew left. They didn't allow him to do the conference but rather did a live.

Drew's live
A: hello guys, it's been a while huh?
Fan comment(FC): yeah, drew. Don't worry we support you.
A: thank you. I am actually here to address the rumours cuz I am scared for my life and my families' lives. People have been receiving some hate and thre*ats. I hate waking up to my phone blowing up with hate messages. The rumours about me having a girlfriend isn't true,we are just friends well we have been friends for almost 6 years, we had a photoshoot then and we got along. She has a husband and she is pregnant. She is older than me. She is in  her early 30s. You guys sent hate to her for just being my friend? Wow didn't expect that. Those who threaten her please go and apologise to her, no one should hate her. Well for Lexi, we are neighbours and we are also best friends, who knows we might have a future together. Guys don't think that I will lie to you if I have a girlfriend,  I will tell you guys.
FC: we are sorry, randy.
A:*smiles* hold up. *goes to his window to see whether Lexi was awake, she was sleeping so she didn't watch his live. The lights were turned off* well guys I do have a crush. She is the nicest person i have ever met.
FC: oh Drew dot a crush. Well spill it, we wanna know.
A: well not now, I will tell y'all when I confess to her. Well this is the end of the live. See you guys another time. *ends live*

That took alot of weight off my chest, now that I have explained everything to them.

This is the end of this chapter. I am sorry its been in the drafts for weeks  so I just edited it and decided to upload since its been  a while. Thanks for reading, bye
Peace✌
~Jada~