Chapter 25

Lexi's pov
We went inside and Andrew said he was going home cuz Brent was scaring him. I turned and saw Brent glaring at him. I told him to go home we will talk later. I went to the living room,where mom and Brent were seated, he was staring at me and I looked away cuz I knew what it was about.

MRSR:so lexi, how have you been?
L: I'm going great, I really love it here,its peaceful and amazing.
MRSR: it really is amazing here. So that guy....
L: oh Andrew?! He is my.......bestfriend? Well we are neighbours so we hang out alot.
B: can't believe you. You left Ben for that thing? You are basically cheating on him! How could you do that to Ben?! He has been with you and this is how you repay him?! Lexi, you are a horrible person, I regret not letting Ben tag along with me but at the same time it's good, he would have been so heartbroken.
L: don't talk about Andrew like that.
B: oh you are talking back? Hanging out with him made you disrespect me?!
L: can you f*cking shut the f up
B: did you just use the f word. Did you just raise your voice at me? Lexi, what the f is this about?
L: * she just got up and left* how can he say those things to me?.
MRSR:  brent!!, why did you do that? That's so rude. I can't believe you. How can you say those mean things to Lexi.
B: I am sorry I guess, she deserves it. She said she wanted to rethink her life decisions not to cheat on Ben. This isn't the Lexi I know, I missed the old Lexi. I am so mad at her.

Andrew's POV
I left my phone in Lexi's car so I came out and went to her house and I heard Brent say some mean things to her. I didn't mean to eavesdrop their conversation but I heard my name so I stayed, I saw her ran out of the house I wanted to call her but I think she should be alone. I went back home but I wanted to comfort her so bad so I called her through my phone.
A: oh thank goodness, hello, please this is the owner of the phone. By any chance can I meet you to have my phone.
She hanged up but sent me her address. I acted as if I lost my phone. I drove there and she was sitting on a bench in a parking lot.
A: oh Lexi, you had the phone? You could have told-*she hugged him* Lexi, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?
L: Drew, my brother.....(sobs)hates me. He thinks that I am cheating on my boyfriend with you.
A: you are cheating on me with me?
L: no( chuckles) a guy who forced me to date him...its a long story and I also don't feel comfortable talking about it cuz I find it disturbing.
A: *was she by any chance...* it's okay you don't have to talk about it just know that I am here for you, okay? I will always support you that's what a friend does? After everything is settled let's date for real.
L: I don't mind being your girlfriend at the moment tho. So yeah let's date
A: wasn't your ass just crying like three minutes ago? Well yeah let's date. Let's go home okay?
L: okay sure, I am okay. I just needed to think, thanks for understanding my situation.

Hey, I know I am horrible person  it hasn't been easy for me these past months but I am back now. I am editing another chapter, which is coming out tomorrow. Thanks for 14k+ wasn't expecting this at all. Oh wait number 1 in Lexi Rivera?! I love you all❤. Thanks for all the support Mia_ThewindDragon   Hope I didn't disappoint you. Thanks for being with from the beginning. Lots of love to everyone who supported me.
Peace✌
~Jada~