Chapter 6

Lexi's POV
I went to Andrew's place and hang out with him we talked and laughed but he still didn't mention anything about his girlfriend I guess he is not ready I really wanted to ask but I don't want it to awkward, while we were talking we heard a voice it was a feminine voice. She came down and I saw her. His girlfriend. She lived in this house? Since when! She came to greet I smiled at her and got up that I was leaving then she said Hi how are you?
I said I was good and I asked her if she was fine she said yes and she hugged me I didn't know how to react isn't she worried why there is a girl talking and laughing with her boyfriend. Andrew then got up.and said Lexi this is Andrea(for the mean time, I forgot her name I will search for it) , my sister. I was shocked I mistook his sister as his girlfriend. Omg they don't like alike th- oh I see their facial features, they have the same nose shape, eyes and facial structure. I'm a horrible person I was angry at him for no reason. I smiled and introduced myself and she said so Andrew am I getting a sister in law. My eyes widened and I said no, I am friend. She looked disappointed. I said he will find the right one one day. I will be there for my best friend when he finds the right one and will support him no matter what. We hanged out for some time until she rushed out of the living room, I followed her. She went to the washroom and was puking. I held her hair back and she continued to puke. I was worried she got up, flushed and went to the sink to rinse her mouth.

L: you good?
A: yh.
L: you sure?
A: yh it's just that I am pregnant
L: oh really!!
A: yh sorry for making you worried.
L: i was worried but now I am excited.
A: why?
L: I just love kids and I hope this little one will be able to call me aunt lexi or Lexi.
A: aww but there will be one calling you mom one day
L: no stop I am gonna cry.
A: I know you will be a great mom one day.
L: you will also be and I will learn from you if we will be friends till then.
A: of course but we wouldn't be friends.we will be in-law
L:😲😳please
A: hahaha

Yeah that's today's update. I am editing the second one so maybe in less than 24 hours I will update . Oh thanks for 500+reads. I was shocked, it been a month now since i published this book and it already got 500+ reads i am grateful to every single one of you, people who commented and voted I love you all. Shout out to Mia_ThewindDragon and SugiAbey for commenting and voting you all are amazing.  Byr for now
Peace✌
Jada