.ONE.

"Soobin, please rethink your decision! do you know how much trouble those kids will bring?!". the queen, Cinderella, was walking towards her son after finding out he had decided to invite three people from the isle of the lost over to Heradia.

"mother, i just want to prove that these people aren't like their parents!". the queen let out a deep sigh and rubbed her forehead before placing a hand on her sons shoulder. "alright, who's children have you chosen? it wasn't maleficent right?"

Soobin shook his head with a smile. "no of course not! i chose the sons of Cruella De Vil, Jafar, and Gaston". the woman was quick to gasp. "Gaston?! do you know how much pain he put Beomgyu's parents through! i will not have his son staying with us!".

the prince then turned to face his mother and grabbed her hand which was still on his shoulder. "i know what i'm doing, mother. i wouldn't choose Gastons son to bring over if i thought he would be any danger". the queen sighed before removing her hand from her sons grip.

"what about the other two sons?"

———

"hey! get back here this instant young boy!". the red head could care less about the many people shouting after him, he just continued to run away with a large laugh and many golden items in his grasp. although he may have dropped some along the way, he still managed to keep a good amount in his hands.

he stopped running to let out a deep breath and stood in a small alley where no one could see him. "you're gonna run out of space in your fathers office, you know that right?". Taehyun flinched at the voice but ended up rolling his eyes as he saw who it was.

"you need to stop creeping up on me, Kai". the said boy let out a laugh and ruffled his own hair. "Yeonjun said he needed to meet us, something about an invitation?". Taehyun nodded at his friend before stuffing the items he stole into his pockets, even handing some to Kai.

the two boys then looked around the area before running off back to their shared home. they swung the door open only to see their other roommate, Yeonjun, sitting on the sofa with a letter in his hands. he then looked up at the ones who had just walked through the door and he signalled them to sit down.

"Kai said something about an invitation? what is it?". Yeonjun then looked up at Taehyun with a soft smirk and then read out what was written on the letter.

'hello sons of Gaston, Jafar and Cruella De Vil. this letter has been sent to you from the kingdom of Heradia. Prince Soobin, soon to be king, has decided to invite the three of you over to Heradia so he can prove that the villains children aren't like their parents. you must be on your best behaviour when you arrive here in two days! any sort of evil doings will get not one, but all three of you sent back to the isle of the lost. you will be staying in the castle for your visit which should last approximately a month. your driver will meet you at this time in two days.. be ready!'

the three boys looked at each other in shock but Yeonjun still had that mischievous look on his face. Taehyun seemed to notice this look and narrowed his eyes at his friend. "what's with that look? you're planning something, aren't you?". Yeonjun shrugged, not letting go of the smug smile on his face.

"what if we.. you know.. stole the crown?". Taehyun was about to nod after hearing what Yeonjun had said, but Kai interrupted with a gasp. "why would we do that?". the two other boys looked over at their friend and playfully rolled their eyes.

Yeonjun then placed a hand on Kai's shoulder with a sarcastic pout. "you're too kind to be the son of a villain, Kai". the youngest just scoffed before looking between his two friends, both of them staring at him as if they wanted him to agree to the plan.

a soft sigh left his lips. "what would i get out of this?". a small victory "yes!", was heard from both Yeonjun and Taehyun. "well, you love dogs right? i heard there were dogs guarding the crown! you could distract them for us!".

Kai was slowly being convinced, but he still didn't want to agree. "okay, what if- what if we convince them to let you bring a dog back with you when we have to come home?". Kai looked up at his friends after hearing that offer and they knew that he was agreeing.

"great!". Taehyun clapped excitedly and Yeonjun had a proud smile on his face. sometimes the two felt bad for dragging Kai into their schemes, but he was the son of a villain after all. it's kind of in his blood to be bad and do crimes.

———

"why would you do that?!". Soobin didn't like seeing his friend shouting like this. "the letter has already been sent out, Beomgyu. there's nothing i can do now". the younger of the two ran his fingers through his hair before sitting next to the prince.

"if he is anything like his father and hurts my parents in any way, i'm blaming you". Soobin just nodded before bringing his friend into a hug. "i promise, if any of them do anything bad, they'll all be sent back to the island immediately..".

the evil ones || txt ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara