.SIXTEEN.

"god Yeonjun, where are you?". Soobin continued to roam through the castle hallways until he thought of somewhere the older boy might be. he then began running towards the castle gardens in hope of finding the villain there.

it didn't take him long and before he knew it, he had stepped foot outside. the cold air immediately took up his entire body but he didn't want to leave until he had found Yeonjun. it seemed that luck was on his side because in the corner of his eye, he could see a speck of pink hair.

his heart began beating even faster when he spotted the older boy. yep, he definitely liked Yeonjun back. he quietly walked over and his presence was acknowledged by the other when he accidentally stepped on a crunchy leaf. Yeonjun's head shot up and he looked over at the king with wide eyes.

Soobin then sat down next to Yeonjun in silence. neither of them spoke for a while and just sat in silence. "i like you too". Soobin whispered, after the long silence. the older looked over at him in awe and Soobin let out a soft chuckle. "say something".

it was Yeonjun's turn to let out a light laugh and the two smiled at each other contentedly. "i really like you, Soobin". the younger was sure his cheeks had turned pink because Yeonjun laughed again. he then leaned into the olders shoulder and sighed.

"i really like you too, Yeonjun".

———

i hate to end on such a short chapter, but unfortunately this story has come to an end!! i really hope all of you reading this right now have a great rest of your day/evening!! also, please be sure to check out the current story i'm writing called 'love, but at what cost'! that is all from me, thank you and..

THE END