.SIX.

the next day was a weekend and the three villains were woken up by a loud knock coming from the other side of their door. Taehyun was the first to stand up and walk over to the door, opening it. on the other side stood a, very happy, Beomgyu.

"why're you here at this time?". Beomgyu pouted before reaching out to ruffle Taehyun's hair with a giggle. the red head grabbed the older boys hand while it was still in his hair and gave him a confused look. "what are you doing?!"

Beomgyu then pulled his hand back and picked up a small picnic basket off of the floor. "we.. are going on a date!". Taehyun froze. a what? Yeonjun must have heard what was going on because he quickly walked over to the door with wide eyes.

Beomgyu saw him approaching and smiled up at the older villain. "good morning! you don't mind me stealing Taehyun for a date, right?". Yeonjun couldn't help but form a small smirk on his lips. "oh of course not! give us a moment to get him ready".

and with that, Yeonjun shut the door to their room and looked at Taehyun teasingly. "why didn't you tell me that something was going on between you and Beomgyu?". Taehyun finally snapped out of his confused state and shook his head quickly.

"i didn't even know something was going on- oh my god". everything hit him at the same time and he grabbed Yeonjun's arm worriedly. "the cookie". those two words must have also made Yeonjun realise the same thing.

"shit! i stuffed one of those love cookies into his mouth last night to shut him up! i didn't think he'd actually eat it?!". Yeonjun just sighed before pulling Taehyun over to his bed. "well, for now.. we should just get you ready for this date".

"what do you mean?! i'm not going on a date with him!". Yeonjun then nodded his head while picking out an outfit for Taehyun. "yes you are! the more you're with him, the quicker the spell will fade!". Taehyun let out a deep sigh while running his fingers through his hair.

it was going to be a long day..

———

"where are you taking me?". Beomgyu sighed for the tenth time as Taehyun kept asking questions. he then grabbed Taehyun's hand and intertwined their fingers before speeding up. he continued to skip with a small giggle. "we're here!".

the older jumped excitedly and then let go of Taehyun's hand. the villain looked around his surroundings cautiously. "a.. field?". Beomgyu then slightly pouted before gripping Taehyun's wrist and pulling him down onto the grass. "not just a field!"

"this is a place where couples come all the time!". Taehyun immediately choked on air and his eyes widened. "couples? but we're not a- mmh". his sentence was cut off by Beomgyu stuffing a strawberry into his mouth with a cheeky smile.

"not yet we aren't". Taehyun ate the strawberry and rolled his eyes at the older who was just staring at him with an extremely bright expression. Beomgyu then sat closer to the villain and grabbed Taehyun's hand lightly, playing with his fingers.

"what's it like? over at the isle- i mean". Taehyun wasn't expecting Beomgyu to ask that kind of question so he was taken aback. "why do you want to know?". Beomgyu just shrugged as he continued to play with Taehyun's hand,his fingers now fiddling with a ring.

"i've always wanted to visit the isle, you know. but my parents said it would be too dangerous". Taehyun just nodded at what the older boy had said. "it is dangerous over there, villains and their children roaming free"

Beomgyu then looked up at Taehyun with a shocked expression. "can you take me back with you!?". the villain was, once again, taken aback by the question. "of course not! why would i willingly put you in danger?". a soft, teasing smile soon made it's way onto the olders face.

"awe, are you worried about me getting hurt?". Taehyun realised what he had said and began shaking his head. "no, i don't get worried for people. you could go to the isle and get killed for all i care".

although.. when Taehyun said those words.. something in his chest hurt..

(sorry for taking a while to update!! i've been focused on finishing all of my school assignments but i should be finished with them all soon and i will be able to update more frequently!)