.FOUR.

"do you have any friends?", Taehyun spoke as he tightened his grip around Heeseung's arm. the said boy nodded before using his free arm to point towards a table occupied by three other people. Yeonjun immediately noticed two of them to be Soobin and Beomgyu.

the oldest quickened his pace along with Huening Kai, and Taehyun just trailed behind while dragging Heeseung with him. "hey soob!", Yeonjun shouted out, making Soobin turn his head at the sudden nickname. there may have been a slight tint of pink on the princes cheeks but no one noticed it.

"soob?", Yeonjun sat next to Soobin and Huening Kai sat on the other side of him. Taehyun was the last to arrive with his arm still linked to Heeseung's. "ah, i see you've met Heeseung". the three nodded and were cut off by a cough. "we're here too".

Beomgyu spoke with a hint of annoyance, making Taehyun tilt his head. "are we ignoring you? my bad". they could all hear the sarcasm in Taehyun's voice. Beomgyu just rolled his eyes at the younger boy. Soobin then clapped his hands before looking at the three villains.

"this is Sunghoon! he's the son of Jasmine and Aladdin. Taehyun don't say a word". Soobin pointed at the red head before a sound could even leave his mouth. the said male just pouted lightly before leaning back into his chair. by this point, Heeseung had managed to get his arm out of Taehyun's grip.

"what do you do back on the isle for fun?", Sunghoon started a conversation. Yeonjun perked up at the question and was about to answer but Kai stopped him before he could say anything. "he's done stuff you probably don't want to know about".

the oldest just sighed before ruffling Kai's hair. "you're making it sound like i've killed someone, Kai". the youngest eyes widened slightly and he grabbed Yeonjun's hand. "maybe because you almost did?!". the other non-villains at the table had leaned in, wanting to know more.

Yeonjun and Kai hadn't noticed them and kept talking. "it's not my fault they tried to break into our apartment?". Kai then rolled his eyes, "i know that, but you didn't need to drag them to the edge of the isle and hold them by their shirt".

Taehyun then joined the conversation. "watching him beg for his life was funny". Kai moved his gaze over to his friend and stuck out his tongue childishly, Taehyun returning it. "so what i'm hearing is that you dangled someone over the edge of the isle by their shirt because they tried to break into your apartment?"

Soobin spoke, recalling the whole story. Yeonjun just nodded before resting back into his chair. "what about you? what do you do for fun over there?", Beomgyu looked at Taehyun with a look no one could understand. Taehyun then leaned closer into the table.

"i can show you". and with that, Taehyun stood up before walking away. everyone left at the table turned to look at both Yeonjun and Huening Kai who were just sitting there with soft smirks on their faces. "where is he going?". Yeonjun just shook his head. "just wait".

they sat in silence for a few minutes until they saw Taehyun skipping his way back to the table. he came back empty handed, confusing everyone apart from the two villains. just as Beomgyu was going to say something, Taehyun reached into his pockets and began taking things out of them.

the items ranged from candy to watches and rings. there was so much that the others didn't even know how he fit all of it into his pockets. "this is what i do for fun, beomgyu-ssi.. and what do you do?". the said male was taken aback by the sudden reverse in roles.

"nothing?", Taehyun tilted his head with a teasing smile. the bell soon rang, signalling the end of their lunch break. Taehyun then stood up with a chuckle and walked off, Yeonjun and Kai jumping up and following after him. Soobin turned to Beomgyu once the three were gone.

"I can sense a really beautiful friendship between you and Taehyun". Beomgyu's head shot up and he grimaced at the thought of him and Taehyun becoming friends. "he seems to hate me just as much as i hate him, Soobin". the older male just laughed at his friends expression.

———

"a prom?!". Yeonjun looked up from his seat as he heard Taehyun's voice. the younger two had gone for a walk through the castle and came back holding some sort of poster. the three of them had already been in Heradia for a week and their plan to steal the crown kept growing.

"Jun, look! there's going to be a prom in two weeks!". Huening Kai happily bounced into the room and Taehyun followed with a groan. the older then tilted his head and grabbed the piece of paper from Kai's hands. "two weeks? that's perfect!".

the other two looked at him in confusion as they all sat on the same bed together. "we can steal the crown while the prom is happening! everyone will be distracted by it!". both Taehyun and Kai's expressions lit up. "Yeonjun you are so smart sometimes"

"Only sometimes?". he playfully hit Taehyun's shoulder and the three of them all laughed. a knock was soon heard at their door and before any of them had the chance to stand up, the door was unlocked. it was a rule that guards could have keys to their room for 'safety reasons'.

they were expecting to see a guard peer into the room but were shocked when they saw Beomgyu. the said boy had grown more fond of the three over the past week. of course he was still cautious around them and still had a small hatred towards Taehyun, but they were closer than before.

"ah, Soobin wanted me to tell you about the prom but it looks like you've already seen one of the many posters". a small chuckle left his lips. Taehyun then stood up and walked closer to the boy. "does Soobin have a date to this.. prom?".

Beomgyu was now fully in the room and was taken aback by the question. "why are you asking? i don't think he would want to go with you anyway". Taehyun rolled his eyes before looking over at Yeonjun. "i don't want to go with him, but Yeonjun might".