.FIVE.

"Soobin~", Yeonjun's voice was all that was heard in the courtyard when the three villains came strolling in. many glares were sent their way along with fearful glances. the students were either afraid of the three, or hated them because of their parents.

the princes head shot up when he heard his name and he looked over at the older male as he sat in front of him. "yes, Yeonjun? what do you need?". the said boy just leaned onto the palm of his hand and smiled at the prince. "i was wondering.."

he silently reached his other hand across the table and intertwined his fingers with Soobins. "can you be my date to the prom?". Soobin was shocked by the question and his eyes widened. "you want- you want to go with me?". Yeonjun just nodded and stared at Soobin with an expecting look.

Soobin then tilted his head with a soft frown. "i would but.. i'm not allowed to have a date to our proms. because i'm the son of the king and queen, they knew everyone would be surrounding me and asking if i would go with them-"

"so they set a rule in place that i just don't take a date to prom every year". Yeonjun sighed at the response and removed his hand from Soobins grip, which had tightened when he was speaking. "ah it's uh, it's okay. see you around then?".

Yeonjun then stood up and began walking away towards the separate table where Taehyun and Huening Kai were sitting. "sounded like you wanted to say yes to him". Soobins head spun around as he remembered Beomgyu was sitting at the table the whole time.

the prince then scoffed and rolled his eyes. "don't think i haven't seen the way you've been looking at Taehyun this past week". Beomgyu lightly gasped before lightly hitting Soobins shoulder. "i hate him! i don't know what you're trying to say!"

Soobin just smiled and rolled his eyes once again. "okay okay, you hate him. i'm not going to believe you but you can think what you want".

———

"are you almost done? if we get caught we're gonna get sent back to the isle! don't you want to get the crown?!". Yeonjun sighed as Taehyun whispered at him again. "chill, Tae. i'm almost done". after he finished speaking, the timer went off.

"see?". he then opened the oven door and pulled out a tray of cookies. "do you really think this is a good idea? putting a love spell into a cookie and then giving one to Soobin?". Yeonjun just nodded as he scooped the cookies into a small plastic bag.

"i make him fall in love with me, he says yes to being my date to prom, he will tell everyone that he loves me and they will all be distracted by that. and that's when you and Kai will go and steal the crown!"

his plan seemed flawless but nothing ever goes completely right, does it?

"what are you both doing here?". the two boy's heads spun towards the door and there stood Beomgyu with a confused and mad expression. both of the villains eyes widened and Taehyun grabbed the bag of cookies without a second thought.

he then walked closer to Beomgyu with a small smile, which kind of looked like a frown. "we um, we've never got to make cookies before back at home and- we knew the kitchen would be filled with people during the day.. we just wanted to experience something we missed as kids".

Yeonjun wanted to smirk at how well Taehyun was acting but he also had to act along to the fake story. Beomgyu looked between the two boys and noticed the soft frowns on their faces, his anger immediately fading away. a smile replaced the anger and he stepped into the kitchen, closing the door behind him.

"well, what kind did you make?". Taehyun was about to chuckle but he had to keep character so he held the small bag out in front of him quietly. "chocolate chip". Beomgyu looked at the bag before taking it into his own hands. "you wouldn't mind if i tried one, right?"

both Taehyun and Yeonjun panicked internally and the younger of the two quickly took the bag back. "ah, they're uh.. they're still too hot. we took them out of the oven right before you walked in". Taehyun sheepishly smiled before looking over at Yeonjun.

"yeah! uh, we were going to offer some to you and Soobin in the morning!", Yeonjun joined the conversation. "what, so you could give him a love spell?". with those words, Yeonjun and Taehyun froze. Beomgyu had heard their whole conversation.

"i also know about your plan to steal the crown. don't think i won't tell the king about thi- hmmh". before he Beomgyu could finish his sentence, Taehyun had grabbed a cookie from the bag and shoved it into the olders mouth.

him and Yeonjun watched as Beomgyu unwillingly ate the cookie. they saw how his eyes slightly clouded over after a few seconds and looked at each other worriedly. "we should uh, get back to our room. see you tomorrow?". the, now clueless, Beomgyu just nodded at them slowly.

they both didn't see how Beomgyu's eyes lit up while looking at a specific red head..