.NINE.

Taehyun was frozen in the hug. he didn't want to pull away and face Beomgyu after he said those words. he knew? and for a while now? Beomgyu was the first to pull out of the hug and he held taehyun's wrists so he wouldn't run away. "i've known since our first date"

the red head still didn't utter a word. "i don't know what made me snap out of the spell, but i'm glad i did because.. i learned to like you without a stupid love spell". Taehyun's eyes teared up and he looked to the ground as a tear fell.

"why didn't you just leave me alone? i mean, weren't you confused when the spell wore off?". he looked back up to the older boy in front of him and the said boy had a soft smile on his face. "you're right, i was confused at first. but when i realised what was happening.. i played along"

those words cut Taehyun out of his thoughts and he pulled his wrists out of Beomgyu's grips. "played along? so this was all a joke to you?". the older immediately shook his head with wide eyes and took a step forward only for Taehyun to step back slightly.

"at first, i just wanted to see what would happen, but now.. now it's not a joke because i realised that i- i realised that i actually do like you, Kang Taehyun. i really like you". the younger just stood there in shock before closing his eyes for a few seconds and then looking up at Beomgyu.

"i may not know what it feels like to like someone.. but i do know that whenever i'm around you i- my stomach feels all knotted and i struggle to get my words out. i feel a tingly feeling in my chest and my cheeks go red"

"so tell me, Beomgyu, is that what it feels like to like someone?". the older couldn't help but smile brighter as he took another step forward, this time Taehyun stayed where he was. he then lifted up his hands to cup Taehyun's face, his thumbs wiping away the youngers tears in the process.

"you like me, so much.. and i like you too.. so much. so why don't we.. continue this date and make it our official first date". Taehyun's tears had stopped by then and he stared at the older for a few seconds before nodding with a soft smile.

———
okay i know this chapter is EXTREMELY short but bare with me </3
i have finally finished my first year of college so i am now able to update more often!!
i will try to make an update schedule and (hopefully) try to stick to it!
i hope you all weren't upset having to wait so long and only getting this short chapter but i promise i will be back with normal length chapters ASAP!! (stan stayc hehe)