.SEVEN.

Taehyun immediately fell back onto his bed once Beomgyu had dropped him off back to his room. both Huening Kai and Yeonjun weren't there so the red head assumed they were out scanning the area for their plan. he laid in silence for a few minutes while rubbing his forehead.

he hated the feeling that filled his body when Beomgyu smiled at him. where was it coming from? his thoughts were cut off when the door opened and an overly excited Yeonjun came bouncing in, Kai following shortly after with a smile on his face.

"soo.. how did your date go?". Yeonjun spoke, teasingly. Taehyun just let out a sigh before sitting up and making eye contact with the older boy. "do you feel weird whenever someone you hate smiles at you?". silence. no one said a word for a whole minute.

"oh my god.. oh my god! you like him!". Huening Kai started jumping around the room. Taehyun just scrunched his eyes in confusion. "what? like?". Kai stopped jumping and sat next to Taehyun on the bed, wrapping an arm around the red heads shoulder.

"when Beomgyu smiles at you, does your stomach feel like it's twisting around in knots? or does it feel like there are millions of butterflies swirling around?". Taehyun stayed quiet for a moment, trying to remember what the feeling was.

"butterflies. it felt like butterflies". a teasing smile made it's way onto both Yeonjun and Huening Kai's faces. "Taehyun, you are so innocent when it comes to this stuff". Yeonjun then stood up and sat on the opposite side to where Kai was.

"you, Kang Taehyun, have feelings for your so called enemy, Choi Beomgyu". Taehyun began shaking his head in denial. "it has to be an effect of the spell right? it could have rubbed off on me". he began rubbing up and down his arms to try and 'get rid of the spell on him'.

Yeonjun and Huening Kai just looked at their friend while trying not to laugh. the oldest then started to change the topic. "good news, Soobin actually agreed to be my date to the prom!". those words brought Taehyun out of his small trance.

"how did you get him to agree?!", Yeonjun had a bright accomplished smile on his face and he leaned back onto the bed pole. "i actually didn't need to do anything! Soobin came up to me himself and said he would go with me". a small cheer was heard from Kai, making both Yeonjun and Taehyun look over at him.

"you've both got princes wrapped around your fingers! that's perfect for our plan!".

———

"question three! if you saw a child eating from a bag of candy, and it was your favourite candy.. would you, A, go to the nearest store and buy your own bag. B, ask the child nicely for one, or C, take the bag from the child's hands and run"

a scoff was heard from Yeonjun and Taehyun leaned forward with a smirk. "C, of course. the world is cruel anyway so why not teach the thing from a young age". the teacher then looked over at Huening Kai who was sleeping on Soobin's shoulder.

yeah, Soobin and Beomgyu wanted to see what the three villains acted like in their classes so they asked to join for the day. it was no surprise that Beomgyu was sat next to Taehyun the whole time staring at him. it seemed as if the spell wouldn't wear off any time soon.

it had been a whole week since Beomgyu took Taehyun on that date and the red heads feelings for the older only grew, yet he still acted like he hated him. the bell rung not long after that moment and Kai jumped up out of his seat, making everyone turn to look at him.

Taehyun and Yeonjun let out soft laughs as the sight of their friend getting scared by the bell. the red head then felt his arm being tugged so he looked to his left and saw Beomgyu staring at him. "what?". the older let out a sigh before picking up Taehyun's bag and pulling the younger out of the room.

"we, are going on another date"

(sorry this chapter is a little short </3 i promise the next chapters will be longer and more detailed!)