001

No one's POV

A/N: I'm gonna  skip when his family wants to go with him to sell the coal

"Tanjiro" Nezuko called her older brother, " Oh nezuko ! ", " i was walking to rock rokuta, he was crying, he misses dad since his death, we are attached to you since that"

Tanjiro waves at nezuko while comes down the mountain, he saw his crush  go up to his house with a smile on her face. "Y/N" Tanjiro shouted. He made a eye contact with her, and saw a blush creeping her face, she asked him "Hi Tanjiro, where are you going ?", he smiled" i'm going to sell a little bit of coal and you? why are you here?" "Oh! I'm going to stay for the night with you and your family if you don't mind of course ?"

Inside of Him Tanjiro was very happy that his crush was going to stay with him and his family since he knows that his siblings adores her "Then go they are waiting for you, i will come at night ", Then she runs to him for give him a hug before pulled away and run away while shouted a " be careful!".

He was suprised by her actions but smiled widely before continuing his way.

*Time skip at tanjiro going to his house at night*

"Tanjiro!" someone called him, he turned around to see Mr.Saburo " Come, it's dangerous outside, you can go in the morning tomorrow!" Tanjiro was hesitant but give up

He hope that Y/N and his family was safe.

*In the morning*

When Tanjiro arrived at his home, to get greeted by horror, he saw Y/N protecting Rokuta  covered in blood. "Y/N! Y/N WHAT HAPPENED?!" dropping his things as he hurriedly approached the unconscious. He looked inside of the house to see his family, laying on a pool of blood, looking at him with lifeless eyes . 

*Time skip*

*Tanjiro's POV*

I carried Y/N onto my back, 'Don't worry, Y/N your best friend is going to get you cured!' then i heard a sound like growling behind me. I turned my head and saw Y/n woke up and it's made me fall off the cliff. I scream,  I landed on the snow' Thanks the snow for soften my fall'

I realized that she's not near me, I look around, then I see her near a tree.

"Y/N" I called while running to her, " Are youn okay? You don't have to walk"

She growled at me and pinned me down to the floor, sha was going to bite me but i picked my hatchet and put it in her mouth but she still trying to bite me.

'She's a man-eating demon ?

No! Y/N is a humain since we were kids

Back at the House, She was protecting Rokuta  and there was no blood on her mouth or hands....

A-and there was one more scent!'

But then Y/N start growing

'S-she just grew in size ! and  getting stronger and stronger

While I was sleeping peacefully in Saburo's house, they were murderer brutally like that! you suffered, didn't you? I'm sorry, I couldn't save you but i can at least save Y/N, but she's too strong for me to push her back'

I started crying and yell

"Y/N"

"Hang in there Y/N"

"Don't give in ! "

"Don't turn into a demon"

"You gotta  to stay stong !"

"I love you !"

But then i felt drop on my face, i looked at Y/n, to see her crying, mumbled " I love you too"

I was so happy, i was smiling at her, Then  I saw a guy with a haori about to kill with a sword, but I grabbedher by the neck, and we rolled over a tree, Y/N went back to her normal size. I look up to see the man looking at me.