015

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

" Y/N ! " Tanjiro cried out, catching her and went hiding her behind the trees. " Y/N ! Y/N ! I'm sorry that you had to protect me !" Tanjiro said to his lover worried.

" A girl emerged from that box on his back. But she has the aura of a demon!" Rui's girlfriend said but she was cut off by a aura, a strong and agressive aura coming from Rui. She could see Rui's body trembled with his mouth agape. " Hey, you...Is that" Then he pointed Y/n with his trembled hand" That girl...Is she your girlfriend?" You could see his veins popped out of his head and wide eyes.

" What if she is ?" yelled Tanjiro angry, as he tried to heal Y/n's arm, ' The wound's so deep! Her left wrist is about to fall off!' Her boyfriend could see her suffering as she was shaking violently with her eyes closed in pain. ' Hurry up and heal!' 

" Lovers....Lovers. His lover's turned into a demon...Yet, she still stays by his side." Rui said shocked as his 'girlfriend' tried to called him" The lover girl protected her lover, She risked her own life, That's a genuine bond!" he said as he slowly walked forward still with his wide eyes" I want it !" 

" W-wait a second! Please hold a minute" She tried to reason with her boyfriend" I'm your girlfriend! Please don't desert me ! I love you with all my heart !" 

" Shut your mouth ! It's a lie! You don't love me if you do then do like her! and..." as he let out his strings to his girlfriend cutting her and the trees behind her. Tanjiro gasped at the scenery" None of you ever managed to fulfill the roles bestowed upon you... Not a single time " Rui said as his face darkened. 

His girlfriend's head was on the ground with tears in her eyes,"W-wait, I was the girlfriend you wanted, wasn't it? Please let me redeem myself!" She cried out" If you want to atone, go kill those people wandering all over the mountain. Once you done that, I'll forgive you for what you just transpired" he said turning his back at his 'lover'  

"F-fine" as her body took her head, " I'll go kill them" and she ran away. " Boy...boy, let's have a chat. Come on out" Tanjiro was thinking as Rui continued talking" You see, I was really moved. Seeing the bond between you two share gave me chills. I doubt there are any words in the entire world that can perfectly describe how moved I was." Tanjiro was felt a need to hug his girlfriend for protection " And yet, the only fate left for you is to die by my hands. It'd be sad if that came to pass, right ?"  Y/n sent something off, and wanted to protect Tanjiro but was too weak. 

" But there's an option left to you, a single option that lets you escape that outcome, That girlfriend of yours, Hand her over to me. If you hand over without a struggle, I will at least spare your life " What the hell are you talking about ? " Tanjiro's voice darkened as his eyes as well while he tighted his hug. 

" That girlfriend of yours is now mine" He said like it was nothing" You didn't think I'd actually agree to that, right ? Y/n isn't some kind of item you can freely trade around, she's a living being with her own will. She will never become your girlfriend!" He said as Y/n looked at her boyfriend. 

" It's fine, you don't need to worry, I'll forge a bond between us"

" I've hed enough of this crazy talk!" 

Then he dropped his Mist Cloud Pine crate, then walked over " Iwill never hand Y/n over to someone like you !" 

" That's fine, I suppose. I will just kill you"

" Not if I take your head first!" But the demon showed that he was a Lower Moon, while Tanjiro was thinking, he was out of his thoughts by Rui yelling at him and swinging his arm causing Y/n to flew above Tanjiro and landing in Rui's grasp. 

" Y/n !" He cried " Let her go !" he shrieked, lauching a straight attack while Y/n tried to go out of his grasp, and slashing his face with her sharp nails.

 A mistake she would soon regret, Tanjiro dodged a attack, stood up, aiming his sword at Rui and saw Y/n nowhere. ' She's gone !' The smell of blood could be smelled, and the said liquid dripped onto his sword making him look up.

Blood was everywhere on her body, Y/n was in immense pain as Tanjiro grabbed his sleeve in frustation. " Let her go.... Let Y/n go." Tanjiro ran to his enney but was blocked by his strings. He got hit by Rui over and over Then try to cut his head off. 

" If you can't ct through those, there's no way in hell you'll chop off my head."   Then Y/n wriggled to get out of his strings as she screams for Tanjiro, " Your making to much noise, so Quiet down !" he said as he curled his fingers  making  the strings tightened. 

Y/n let out muffle and loud screams of pain, as the strings cut her skin making the blood spilled out." STOP THAT !"Tanjiro screamed, " I'm your boyfriend, now" Tanjiro was getting angrier and angrier ' Calm down! Don't let your anger get best of you ! ' Y/n slowly fell unconscious. Then Tanjiro started to run in full speed and suddely when he was about to die, red and oranges flames coming out from his sword. 

His haori was ripped, many cuts on his face but he kept running. He jumped, dodged the threads' You have to protect Y/n !' He moved like a beautiful dancer would, he got closer to rui, even Rui tried to get away, but kept cutting the threads, and finally he was face to face with Lower Moon Five. 

' Y/n' A voice cried in Y/n's head ' Y/n !' a other voice was heard ' Wake up, Y/n' The two voices said in unison. ' You have to go save your boyfriend' Nezuko and her mom said tearing up ' I know you can do it, Y/n' Nezuko said ' Do your best' Nezuko's mother, Kie Kamado said but Y/n was not waking up ' Please, Y/n or your boyfriend will be killed, too !' The two older girls sobbed. 

' Baby, I'll save you no matter what!'  

Then her eyes snapped open, her hand was glowing as her blood turned pink

" Blood Arts!" 

Her hand turned into a fist

"Blood burst!" 

Her blood exploded and turned into flames, and The lover boy slashed his blade against Rui's neck. " No one will ever sever the bond between us !" and finally the blade sliced Rui's neck making Y/n fell to the ground. Tanjiro was far away from her, and she was sleeping again to healing. 

Even if his body was hurting, Tanjiro started to move toward Y/n but while he was moving he was thinking and now when he thought of it, there was never the scent of dust. 

' No...But I cut his head off!', " You thought  you had defeated me ? Poor kid..." While Rui was talking, Tanjiro sped up his way toward his lover. 

" Now I can carve you up without regret!"