029

After Tanjiro came to Koinatsu(Oiran), Daki, Upper Moon 6 came to devour her. Tanjiro ran on the roof, and th sun was setting maiking it a good time for the demon to start hunting.

'Not good, The sun's almost set completely! I gotta get to Inosuke's place fats!'

But Tanjiro stopped abrutly ' There's a scent. A sweet smell. It's faint. It's a demon!'

Tanjiro figured it out that the scent came from Koinatsu's room so He opened the door and see a demon with the eyes of Upper 6. She has a revealing clothes and flower tatto on her left cheek. He see Konaitsu but just her face, the rest of her body was gone. Where her body was supposed to be was surrounded by a obi covering Konaitsu's mouth.

" Are you a Demon Slayer? So you came, How many of you are there ? I know one is that yellow-haired ugly little brat. Is there a Hashira with you ? "

A obi hit Tanjiro so hard that he went through the wall and hit a house in the town. Tanjiro wasn't moving for a bit but he quickly stands up. You could see the suprised look on Daki's face.

" Oh, you're still alive ? You're not as fragila as I thought. I do like your eyes. They're lovely, I'll just pluck them out and devour them."

Suddenly a shoulder strap broke and Tanjiro was obliged to drop the box " Sorry Y/n, I can't carry you while I fight! " Tanjiro whispered " Don't leave the box unless your life is in danger" Daki giggled as Tanjiro attack her Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide Turbulent!

Tanjiro was breathless ' Upper Moon Six, Can I do it ? Without Uzui, Zenitsu or Inosuke...Can I take on an Upper Rank alone ? '

' No! It's not a matter of if I can do it! I have to do it!' Tanjiro thought as he put a stand as Daki smirked, many obi flew to Tanjiro

" Hinokami Kagura: Raging Sun"

He was able to cut the obi and went to Daki " Hinokami Kagura: Flame Dance" and swing his sword, one of her obi was about to slice Tanjiro's throat.

" Hinokami Kagura: Fake Rainbow"

Tanjiro disappeared and reappeared behind her

" Hinokami Kagura: Fire Wheel"

Right when the blade was behing her neck, she turn her head and glared at Tanjiro " So slow, You're making me yawn" her obi slapped back throwing him way back. He landed on his side and had his reaction after using Hinokami Kagura. His exhaustion stiffens his muscles.

She charges at him but luckily he blocks the hit. He was trying to get right in front of her face but it was harder since her obi is tough as a blade and there were multiple of them.

Tanjiro was sweating bullets, and steam comming off from him but it's really helping him do Hinokami Kagura more times than his regular body temperature. ' I'm able to fight an Upper Moon'

But all of sudden, multiple obi's have stabbed in her head. Tanjiro was confused but realized that she was absorbing them so he took that time as a chance and went full speed at her trying to slide her neck but she disappeared. ' She's gone!'

Tanjiro heard laughing on top of a roof and looked up to see that she changed forms. She had cracks all over her body and her hair became white instead of black. " I knew it. A Hashira did come, after all! That's great! That will certainly please my master!"

Then a guy came out of his house " You guys need to shut the hell up ! What's the deal with that sword ? "

" You have a lot of nerve brawling in fornt of my house! What king of harassment is this ?"

" Why don't you shut your trap?" Daki growled, she stood up angry glaring at the man, 'Don't do it!'

" Don't do it! Don't come this way!" Tanjiro shouted " Step back!" Tanjiro step back trying to protect the man as she attacked. Then Tanjiro had a deep cut that hit his left side of his chest and shoulder as the buildings falls. Everything around him was dead bodies and building debris as people scream and cry.

" Calm down, You'll survive!"

Tanjiro talked to the man, " Your arm, tie it up with some string!" He ordered, Daki smiled and walk away ' Come back here' his grip tighted on his sword, " I won't let go away with this! Not after what you did !" Tanjiro yelled, " What ? You still have something to say ?" Daki said.

Tanjiro was full of anger, hearing the screams of people suddenly Tanjiro's eyes were full of blood and now he was crying blood. When Daki was about to jump to hunt, she was grabbed by her ankle by Tanjiro and he swing his sword next to her neck.

Tanjiro went full speed at her, she actived her demon blood art, which ' trapped' Tanjiro but he swing his sword and he was able to cut the obis

" Hinokami Kagura: Burning Bones, Summer Sun"

Tanjiro continued swing his sword, but she run away and Tanjiro cut quickly her neck but her skin was replaced a obi. " As if someone like you could ever hope to decapitate me!"

" I won't let you go away! You ugly, vile brat!"

Tanjiro reunited the obi that Daki sent to him, and cut them all ad he get close to her face but ...

" Nii-chan! Breathe !Please!"

Tanjiro came back to his sense and start coughing in front of Daki. " So pathetic, you humans, Seriously. No matter how you struggle, that's the best you can do. I'm starting to feel sorry for you."

' I can't stop coughing! It's so hard to breathe! I must've gone way past my stamina threshold! All I can see ahead of me is darkness. All I can heard is the sound of my own heartbeat.'

" I'll return the favor by slicing your head off!" Daki exclaimed but suddenly a force hit her from behind. Y/n stood in front of her boyfriend as she growled, saliva fallinf from her bamboo. Cracks beside her left eye. " You have a lot of nerve doing that to me !" Behind her, Tanjiro fell unconcious as she attacked Daki at full speed swinging her led to her face. But Daki cut her lef off, and a obi went throught Y/n's body, sent her away.

" Could you be any weaker?" Daki joked, Y/n was below debris " You poor thing!" But Y/n stand up, with her leg regenerated. Now her whole body was regenerated, her muzzle fell off her mouth. Her body grown and vines grew on her body as she glared at Daki.

She attacked Daki once again with a kick, Daki cut her body thinking she won but Y/n regenerated quickly and kicked her down harshly on the ground.

Someone was watching her, not helping her. She knew when to intervene, she just had to wait.