032

* Y/N's POV*

I saw Tanjiro, my boyfriend, stand in front of me, eyes closed. " Don't apologize, babe." His eyes snapped open as he gasped. He looked worried but I didn't care, I continued to glared at him, furious. I wasn't a demon anymore, I was a human.
"Tanjiro, why are you always apologizing ?"
" If we're poor, does that make us unhappy?"
"If we can't wear pretty kimonos, should people pity us ?"
I continued to ask questions, not waiting for an answer. "We're humans, after all, so none of us can except everything to go our way. Whether you're happy or not is up to you "The important thing is now" I said as my bun went loose letting my h/c ( short/medium/long) hair. " Let's just look ahead! Let's fight together! Let me fight beside you! I'm afraid something terrible happened to you when I'm not here so please let me fight beside you"
My hands went into fists as tears streams onto my face. " I want you to understand how Nezuko and I feel!" I walked toward him "I know that it difficult our situation but....if we do this together we... will succeed so Tanjiro please .." You take his head in yours hands " let me help you" and finally kiss him.

"Third person's POV *

After this moment between the lovers, Tanjiro and Y/n. The young man snapped
his eyes open as he breathed heavily.

* Tanjiro's POV*

" Was that a dream about the past ??" I said as I sat down with my sword in hand. "Huh? Where I am ?" The place was destroyed and on fire no one could be seen.

Everything was on fire.

' This is awful. I can't believe it ended up like this.'
Then I remember something important in my life, Y/n. I quickly look behind and saw her sleeping peacefully.
" Y/n" i said in relief, 'Thanks, y/n. I have to do what I can do!' I said in my mind as I turned but my face met the demon's.
" What's this? You're still alive ?" He said as he Scratched his neck. My eyes widened " You're one lucky guy"
I could feel a glare, maybe from the sister of the upper moon. « I feel sorry. Everyone but you is probably done for » , He laughed at my face.
I could sense that Y/n is waking up 'no she must not wake up now or they'll hurt her'
"What ? " he grin at my face " afraid that we torture your little pathetic girlfriend " I felt panic enter my system as I breathed heavily. He kick me on the stomach sending me away from them, he went near Y/n " hmmm, I must tell that you have a good taste.." he grab her arms harshly waking her up instantly. "Not mind.... If I taste her " he smirk in my way. "NO ! LEAVE HER ALONE SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" I was burning from rage I tried to move but my body wouldn't shift. But then I saw a shadow a cut the arm of Gyutaro.

" Don't you dare touch Y/n!"

" NEZUKO ??"

A/n : yes, I know I killed nezuko but I regret it so please bear with me.