013

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

Inosuke finally found the demon, " Found them ! There you are!" 

" Found it ?" Tanjiro asked as he blocked a attack, " Yeah ! that way !" Inosuke said pointing the way with his sword " I'm picking a powerful aura from over here!". But with all these demon slayers, they couldn't passed. 

" What a pain in the ass ! I'm just gonna slice them in one blow! "

"You can't do that! Back off! Let's try to not hurt th-!"

One of them swinging their sword at Tanjiro but luckily Murata blocks it. 

" Leave these guys to me and go on ahead! I know that wasn't my finest moment back there, but I'm a Demon Slayer too! I'll find a way to hold them off! I now know that I just need to cut the treads as well as that these guys can only make the most elementary movements! I'll watch out the spiders as well! So you two, go on !"

" Understood ! We appreciate it ! Let's go Inosuke!"

Tanjro then ran to the direction of where Inosuke pointed before, as He grabbed Inosuke's arm

" I'm so gonna punch you when I get back!"

" Dammit, I'll punch his lights out if it's the last thing I do !" 

" Sto staying things like that !" 

"He called me " a stupid boar", Monjiro!"

" It's " Tanjiro"!" 

They continued running , but they were stopped by a other demon slayer controlled by the threads, her smord was in her hand and the other one was grabbing a dead body by the hair.

" No.... Don't come any closer....Please summon someone of a higher rank!" She said  desperately" Otherwise... everyone will get killed! Please...I'm begging you..."

 She cried out, but suddenly, she put both of her hand on her sword and swung it way more faster and accurately than the ones before. Then the threads pulled her arm behind her, we could hear her bones breaking as she screams in pain.

 She rushes toward Tanjiro at full speed, Tanjiro blocks all the attacks with his sword, then they hear more sounds, and turned behind. More demon Slayers controlled by the threads with their bones dislocated. 

" P-please....kill me! My arms..and legs... the bones are piercing my organs! E-every time I'm forced ro move, the pain becomes more intense! I can't take it anymore! I won't be alive for longer anyways...So please save me! Please, put me out of my misery!" 

" Sure,  got it!" Inosuke ran toward the wretched demon slayer. 

" Hol--!" Tanjiro was interrupted by the impact of both of their sword, " Hold up! We've got to finda way to help him !" 

" Oh, shut up !" 

" But.." Tanjiro whispered as he blocked a new attack

" He's asking us to kill him, right ?" 

" I kno that, give me a second to think !" 

Then Tanjiro started running, as the girl followed him. and then stopped running, picked the girl and threw her over a tree branch causing her to stop her mouvement. Inosuke was amazed and does the same.

There was only one left, Inosuke went to him until the strings pulled their heads causing them to  twist and die. Tanjiro gasped at the traumatic scene and walks up to one and kneeled down in front of them. Inosuke felt a immense aura making him shivers and Tanjiro stands up. 

" Let's go"

"Yeah let's..." 

They started running where the demon was located' There are two more scents! There' 

" Inosuke !" Tanjiro called out for him, " I sensed thet thing long before you!" Inosuke yelled at him before taking out his swords and jumped at the demon but when he saw it, he yelled in confusion.  

" That thing....  It's got no head!" 

The demon has swords replacing his hands "I can't slash something that's not there! What do we do ?" 

" Inosuke! Calm down, We'll inflict a monk's robe cut on it! Let's try slashing from the right side of the base of its neck down to his left waist!"

Then Inosuke ran at full speed, but the demon was fast and gave him deeps cuts. he ran to dodge the attack but the spiders wrapped their threads around him making him not able to move. The demon ready to stab Inosuke, but got blocked by Tanjiro. The demon jumps back and cuts the threads off Inosuke. Then Tanjiro gets on his hands and knees telling Inosuke to jump off him. 

Then Tanjiro threw Inosuke into air, and cuts the demon's arms off and  Tanjiro uses his breathing techniques to cut off the feet. The demon drops on his knees and gets slashed right where Tanjiro said to,  causing to fade away. 

" Way to go ! you defeated it, Inosuke!" 

But he didn't move, making Tanjiro worried, he ran to Tanjiro throwing his swords and picks up him and throws him into the air. Tanjiro then smelled a familiar scent, making turned and saw the demon's body sitting on a rock. 

He started his breathing techinques, but she noticed me. But she stretched out her arms out like she wanted to die... to be free... and closes her eyes. Then he changed his techniques and landed on the ground and slices her head off and she started fade away. 

" There's a  One of the 12 Kizuki here... be careful"

" Wait!"

He runs to the demon but was too late, he was thinking about the demo's words " Oh right, Inosuke!" and ran toward the direction of Inosuke and found him.

" Did you defeat 'em?"ask a angry and bloody Inosuke, " Are you all right, Inosuke ?" Tanjiro asks worriedly. 

" I ask if you defeat the demon?" 

"Uh, yeah, I did! but anyway, are you okay?"

 " I'm perfectly fine!" but the way Inosuke was shaking said the opposite. So, Tanjiro wrapped bandages on Inosuke's wounds, but Inosuke didn't want to.  

╔═════════════════╗

* ˚ ✦Time skip * ˚ ✦

   ╚═════════════════╝   

Tanjiro and Inosuke make it into a river and hear a lightning strike. 

" What was that sound ? Was that a lighting strike?"  

" How should I know ?"

" But I not smelling any thunderclouds"

" Inosuke!" Tanjiro called him, and pointed a direction" I think I'll go that way?" 

" Go ahead and do whatever you want !" Inosuke said, " Are you descending, Inosuke ? " Tanjiro asks him, Inosuke turned to see him" Are you going down the mountain?" 

" Why would I? Just beat it?" Inosuke shouted, Tanjiro said that he was just worried because he has many wounds. But he just yell that he didn't have and Tanjiro was dumbfounded. He was about to talk when he heard footsteps. He turned across the river and saw a girl demon looking like a spider. 

Then Inosuke screams making Tanjiro suprised, 

" I'm gonna tear you to shreds, you damn demon !" But she start running away with Inosuke chasing her. 

" Inosuke!" 

While she was running, she turned her head toward Inosuke and yelled 

" FATHER!"