010

*Tanjiro's POV*

The demon hits one of the tsuzumi and the room flips once again

I hear Teruko scream, " Teruko ! Hold onto the furniture !"

Then The boar mask guy jumps on me, and uses me like a  springboard  to charge the demon, I yelled at me" That's a demon with supernatural abilities! Stop lauching those reckless assaults!"

He ignored me, and just laughs and still charges the demon with full speed. The demon speaks again and hits one of the tsuzumi twice, and the room flips back to normal. I fell on my back, Teruko was in front of the unknownman and step on her back, he laughs once again. 

When I saw that I ran over them and remove his feet." Don't stomp all over her ! "and threw him off. I hug her protectivily " What do you think you're ding, stepping on a little kid like that ?"

He just laughs and he attacks me, I jump back ' Why is he coming after me ? Isn't a Demon Slayer? ' 

" Knock it off ! Ther's a demon right there, you know ! " I warned him and he charges to attack me,  but Then the demon hits one of the tsuzumi and the floor ripped apart as if a huge bear scratches it.

The demon hits his tsuzumis more and the room continue turning but we were transported to different rooms but I didn't see the demon hit one of his tsuzumi. Teruko was still in my arms.

" You'll be fine, okay ?" I put her down, " Just stay behind me "she nodded at my request.

I open the door, I look to my left, nothing but when I look to my right, I saw a dead body, I looked down " Wh-What's the matter ?" I heard Teruko asked me worried. I looks back at her " it's all right, There are no demons around"

" Come on, let's head over there. Without so much as a backward glance. Look straigh ahead, okay ?" we started walking then I smell a another scent but It was special I never smell a scent like this but It looks like a small wound.

Then I smell the scent nearby so I look at Teruko and put a finger on my mouth to tell her to be quiet, I open the door to see a boy with a orange kimono and a tsuzumi.

*With Zenitsu*

* Third person's POV*

" Excuse me....Zenitsu"

Zenitsu screams, roars and hugs the boy

" G-G-Give me a signal first !"

" I'm sorry but you're making me nervous , too, so..." 

"Oh no sorry about that ! But even so If we talk too much, those demons and all will... They might find us, right ? That's why, I think it would be best to be as quiet as possible ! Right ?"

But then a hand sticking out from the hole in the wall making the boy shivers in fear. After seeing his facial expression, Zenitsu slowly turned in his head in fear, to see a demon with a long tongue coming out from the hole.

" A couple kids, probably most agreeable to the tongue."

Zenitsu screams and runs away telling the demon to stop chasing them and telling him how awful they probably taste but the demon didn't listen and the tongue reaches out in attempt to grab them but Zenitsu grabbed the  boy and dodged the tongue and it attacked agan causing Zenitsu to crushed into a room.

The boy quicly get up but Zenitsu couldn't, due of his fear and tell the boy to run away without him but the boy stays with him.

" I'm gonna guzzle your brains throught yours ears !"

Zenitsu gets knocked out and the demon slowly approched laughing. The boy took him by the arms and pulled him until he hits the wall.

The boy shivers in fear as the demon attacks with his tongue and The boy screamed the name of Zenitsu and looks down.