019

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Y/n's POV ❀❜ ❭

I was in front of someone I don't know but his arm was bleeding and his blood was like a Marechi. " What's the matter, demon ? Have a taste! You know you want it." He said. My hands in tight fists as I grunt. 

I heard someone said something but I was too focused on the blood then I heard Tanjiro's name and I widened my eyes and turned my head to him. He was now in front of the patio. the Hashira was shock to see me turned to Tanjiro. 

"Y/n!" Then I turned my head to the person with the arm bleeding as he laughed, my fists started bleeding. 

︒✯⋅ Flashback︒✯⋅

I was in front Tanjiro and Giyuu.

" She's my girlfriend! It wasn't Y/n! I don't know what's going on with her now, but...." Tanjiro screamed then I started to see their parents, I was helping Kie, Tanjiro's mother, she turned her head to me smiling, as we were talking happily. 

Now we were outside, there was cherry blossoms. Tanjiro's family was playing and beside me was Tanjiro as he held my hand and Rokuta was holding my kimono.

Then I remember some words, I heard once 'Protect humans'. Tanjiro stood in front of me and held my cheeks.

" Humans are to be protected and saved. Never hurt them. I must never hurt them " and he kissed me.

︒✯⋅ Flashback over︒✯⋅ 

I was still grunting and then I turned harshly my head to the side. 

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

Sanemi was suprised as Tanjiro's worry lessen. Y/n was still breathing heavily, she didn't hurt him even though he hurt her three times. 

" What just happened ?" Oyakata-sama asked his daughter "The demon girl turned away in disgust, allthough Shinazugawa has stabbed her three times and is flaunting his bloody arm in her face, she restrained herself and did not bite." One of his daughter said

Sanemi tched in frustation, "So, with that it's been proven that Y/n won't harm any humans, right ? "Oyakata-sama told the Hashira, Tanjiro was taken back fron the answer, and looked at the Master in disbelief and looked back at his lover who was still in front of the Wind Pillar.  

" Tanjiro. I'm sure that, even after all's said and done there will be some who still can't accept Y/n. You must prove yourselves from this point onward. Prove that both of you can serve as Demon Slayers, and that you have something to offer" Oyakata-sama said calmy 'looking' at Tanjiro. The said male suddenly bowed at the male leader, ' What is this feeling? It's like I'm floating. His voice...Is it because of this man's voice that my head is feeling so mellow ?'    Tanjiro thought as he looked at the ground.

" Go out and defeat one of the Twelve Kizuki. With that, you will be accepted by all. And it will  give more weight to your words." Oyakata-sama told Tanjiro. Tanjiro looked up with a determined face "Y/n and I will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan. We'll give it our all ! We'll take him down and put an end to this endless cycle of grief ! " Tanjiro exclaimed, Oyakata-sama smiled at him "As you're ill-equipped to do so right now, let's keep it at taking down a Twelve Kizuki for now, all right ?" Oyakata-sama said as Tanjiro's face flushed in embarrassment " Yes, sir" Tanjiro muttered. Some of Pillars giggled quietly " It goes without saying that the Hashira of Demon Slayer are phenomenally skilled. They have trained to the point of coughing up blood and stared in the face of death, also claim the lives of many Twelves Kizukis. That is why the Hashiras are respected and receive preferential treatment. So, Tanjiro, mind your manners when you speak " Oyakata-sama explained.