028

Third person's POV

"Y/n, you can come out, now!" Tanjiro said as a tiny body came outside and Senjuro looked at her in awe. " Is that her, she looked so cute!" Senjuro compliment.

Then she looked up and grew up, Senjuro open his arms and she ran to him. 'I would be lying if I didn't say I was jealous' Tanjiro thought 

* I'm lazy so I skipped this part*

I was returning from my mission when I heard screaming " Please stop, will you ?"

" Nooo!"

" Please let us goo!!"

" How dare you treat girls like that ! Let go of them!" I screamed but I saw every girls on him

 'No. Are they swarming around him ? Or being held? Which is it ?'  

Suddenly, Kiyo screamed as she cried " He's kidnapping them! Please rescue them!" 

" Why, you! You little idiot!" She shouted so I ran to him and tried to headbutted him but he disapeared and me the girls were in air. But luckily, I grab her as kanao aswell. 

" Are you allright?" 

" Yes!"

" You're a fool" A voice said, I looked up and saw the man still holding Aoi and Naho.

" I'm Lord Tengen Uzui, former shinobi. A flashy man renown around these parts. 

Do you really think I'd falll victim to one of your pissant head-butts ?"

" Let Aoi and Naho go, you lousy kidnapper!"

" Hey, you two! Who do you think you're talking to, dammit! I'm your superior! I'm a Hashira, dammit!"

" I don't acknowledge you as a Hashira!" I shouted and pouted. 

A/N : Can we skip to the good part ?

Third person's POV:

They arrived to a Wisteria estate, " This is outrageous!" Zenitsu screamed " I'll thank you not mess with us ! How dare you use your subordinates to personally find abride for yourself!" He continued.

" Huh ? How did you get that idea ?"

" Nope! I'm going to have my say !"

" Zenistu!" Tanjiro grabbed him from  hitting Uzui.

" I'm sure that a screwed-up oddball like you has no luck with the ladies! However! Even so!" Zenitsu cried.

They fight for about 10 minutes before Uzui throw them a bunch of letters and knoking out Zenitsu" Ther" is alot. Has she been undercover for a long time ?" Tanjiro asked politely.

" Wekk, I do have three of them. Wives." Then Zenitsu came back from death " Three of them? Wives ?" Then start screaming around.

Now Time for the makeup. Tanjiro was made up as Inosuke was. Tanjiro sneak out taking his box with him and the makeup. " Y/n ? Baby?" He asked opening the door. He was greeted by the cute face of his little girlfriend. " ....Y/n ... can I put makeup on you ?" Tanjiro asked shyly as he blush. Y/n hummed and nodded. " Okay, so I will take off your muzzle." she nodded. " Okay, I'm not that good so...." Tanjiro started putting makeup on Y/n. 

*A few minutes later*

" Ta-da! I'm finished" Tanjiro turn his girlfriend to a mirror in the room. " So, Darling do you like it ? I try my best!"

Y/n has sparkles around her as she hugged her boyfriend tightly

Y/n has sparkles around her as she hugged her boyfriend tightly. She hummed as a ' I love it !'

But then their interaction was interrupted by a scream " WHO TOOK THE MAKEUP ? WE NEED IT FOR ZENITSU DAMMIT!  AND WHERE IS TANJIRO ?"

' Hehe, I'm in trouble but it worth it' Tanjiro smiled softly at his girlfriend.

* Time skip*

A old couple sweatdropped when they saw their ' girls' who were horribly ugly there names were Zenko, Sumiko and Inoko " My, my.....Now these three are certainly..quite homely girls, aren't they?" 

" No, I don't think we can..." The man said but was interrupted by the Sound Hashira " Isn't there any way you can reconsider ? Under your training, Madam, I'm sure they'd turn into diamonds." 

" I'm sorry but.." He looked at his wife " Well, I guess taking in one wouldn't be a problem!" She exclaimed happily blushing. " Then, please take one. Sorry to impose, Madam" Uzui said politely, and smiled at the lady. " So, I think we'll take the one in the middle! She looks very obedient" 

" I promise to work as hard as I can !" Tanj- I mean Sumiko said.

 Sumiko : Employed

Then it was Inosuke turn to be employed, An old lady was glaring at him. " Hey, mister I'll be taking this girl back to my house. Is that all right ?" 
" Hey, so you're..." Uzui said wondering "The Ogimoto House chaperone." The lady aswered him. " If she's cught the eye of the Ogimoto House, I could'nt be more thankful." He clapped his hands like a child that received a gift. " But what kinf of stroke of luck is this ?"

" Oh please, I have a sure eye for these things." She smiled as taking away Inosuke. " Take care of yourself, Inoko!" Uzui said waving.

Inoko: Employed

Zenko: Rejected

But luckily, Zenitsu was taken in the Kyogoku House because Tengen Uzui, The Sound Hashira sell 'her' free " You can have her clean the toilets or whatever! Please, just take her ! Heck, I'd even give her away for free if I had to!" The ladies couldn't resist his beauty and charism, he's too charming.

In the Tokito House, where Tanjiro resided he was given tasks like carry the luggage or clean the floor and everybody was looking at him. The Oiran was generous so she gace him sweets as he ask about Miss Suma, but he was going to lie and like always he made that horrible face because he could'nt lie to anyone. 

If they knew what would happened the next day. 

A/N: Hello! How are you ? I'm so so sorryy that I didn't update earlier I was sick the whole month of March, and I was homework from school. But now I'm back. So I will update the next week. <3 Bye!