012

*Tanjiro's POV*

Y/n and I were cuddling ( Like the picture above), she was asleep, she looked so cute, the room was silent but I could still hear the sniffs of Zenitsu after I scolded him for make sure that Y/n is MY girlfriend

*A/n: our Tanjiro is a bit Yandere*

While we're inside, Me, Y/n and Zenitsu, Inosuke, was outside, Zenitsu was still crying when Inosuke bursted in as he screamed. It woke up Y/n who was still sleep in her eyes, she sits up making me sad and rubbed her eyes. 

The doctor came again to check on us, and said finally that we could go in mission now. After his visit, my crow came at me, I made my hands in a cup form to let him jump onto my hands. " North-northeast! North-northeast!" He caws, The three of us looked at him" The three of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo!"

Before leaving, in the direction of the Mt.Natagumo, I checked on Y/n who was sleeping like usual in her box, she looked beautiful

' I would protect you ! ' I throught determined, " I love you " I whispered to her then I closed the door and put her on my back. 

We were outside of the house, then stopped and turned " We're heading out, now. Thanks you for everything" We bowed at her minus Inosuke, she bowed back. The lady stricks sparks then Inosuke start yelling about this, I held him back, as Zenitsu was in front of the lady explains to him. After calm down, we were in front of the old lady.

" Always live your lives with great pride, I wish you luck in battle ! "

*Third person's POV*

They started running, Inosuke asked something about the word of the old lady, he said something  which offended Tanjiro making him walk faster with a pout.

And Inosuke walked faster to catch up with Tanjiro leaving Zenitsu behind.

" Wait up "

*Time skip*

It was nightfall when they arrived at their destination, Zenitsu stops everyone and tells they got closer to their destinationand he's scared. 

" Don't tell me, you're not getting any weird vibes from that mountain!" Zenistu said pointing at the mountain causing Tanjiro and Inosuke to turn to look at it.  

" Still, what good would it do to just sit here ?"  

" I told you, he's creepy"   

" I am anything but creepy ! I'm normal ! I'm the normal one !  You guys are the abnormal ones!" Zenitsu screamed pointing   at the others boys. Then Tanjiro picked a scent making him panicked and looked at the pathway.

" What? What's wrong ?" Zenitsu asked, noticing the behaviour of Tanjiro. Then he started running toward the moutain foolowed by Inosuke and far behind Zenitsu, only to see a person on the ground. He looked up with tears in his eyes " P-please he-help me..." 

They got closer to him when he was pulled back into the forest by nothing. This is what the boys throught, they looked at him until he disappears in the forest. Zenitsu looked terified with his hand on his mouth, Tanjiro aswell. 

" I'm going" Tanjiro said but  didn't move, ha was scared until Inosuke pushed him by the shoulder and grabbed his swords

" I'll go on ahead. You can follow me, shivering in your boots. This is making me hungry"

 Tanjiro looked at him surprised as Zenitsu trembled. Inosuke laughed and went into the forest with Tanjiro following him behind leaving Zenitsu.

╔═════════════════╗

* ˚ ✦Time skip * ˚ ✦

╚═════════════════╝   

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Tanjiro's POV ❀❜ ❭

 We were wqalking, Inosuke was in front of me. Then all of sudden, he stops walking and looks at his hands, I  look over his shoulder and saw spider webs  on his hands. I looked my surroundingsand notice spider webs everywhere. 

" A spider web ?"

" Geez, This place is full of spider webs !"  Inosuke complains " What a pain!" 

" You're right" I agreed with him, I was looking at him as he shakes his hands to remove the spider webs

" Inosuke..." I called him " What do you want ? " He asks me angressively, " Thanks..." he looked at me dumbfounded, " I felt a lot more encouraged since you said you'd came along. That twisted, ominous scent I was picking up from the moutain... It made me freeze a little " I smiled at him

" Thanks !"

He didn't talk, but I picked a scent " Inosuke...", I looked at a person as Inosuke turned to see him aswell. I feel him looking at me " Let's go"

I start runnig toward the person and he followed me, The person was looking around for demons, I taped his shoulder lightly, He turned quickly with his hand on his sword, and beads of sweat dripping down his face like bullets. 

" We've come for backup, I'm Kamado Tanjiro, Rank Mizunoto"

" Mizunoto....Mizunoto? Why didn't they send a Hashira? It doesn't matter how many Mizunoto they send! It won't make a difference !" 

Inosuke punches the guy in the face and grabs him by the hair " INOSUKE!" I calmed him down

" Can you please explain the situation ?" I ask politely

" The-the crow gave us the order! Ten of us Demon Slayers came here, but not long after we entered the mountain, they started killing each other!" 

Then we heard a weir sound, " What is that sound ?" 

"There it is again, It's that sound again!" I looked at him, " I heard this sound, and the next thing I knew, everyone started killing each other !" 

I looked around, " Where's it coming from ?" Then the man noticed many demon slayer coming  at us, then they started attacking us but we dodged. They were moving with unatural mouvements. I noticed the threads " Threads! They're being manipulated by threads! Slash the threads!" Then Inosuke cuts off all the strings, causing the demon slayers to fell.

I smelled a horrible scent, I put my hand on my mouth, ' What's this ? What is this sudden, irritating odor?' but I heard a sound and looked at my arms, to see spiders circling around my arms . Then It pulled my arm but I cut it off. 

"We can't get by if all we do is cut the threads! The spiders are just gonna stick more onto them! So.." I was interrupted by the acrid smell. 

" Inosuke, If you have some kind of ability that can pinpoint the demon's location, then give me a helping hand and also....!" 

" It's Murata!"

"Murata and I will find a way to deal with the people being controlled! Inosuke, you--"

But I was cut off, when I see a demon standing on air but actually on strings. 

"Don't disturb my family's peaceful life. Mother will kill you all right away"

" Mother ?" 

Inosuke jumps on the back of a demon slayer, and jumps toward the demon trying to cut the threads, but It was too high. And Inosuke fell , " You just need me to find where that demon's at,  right ? Shut up already, Mr.Forehead!" He stabs his sword into the ground, and crouches down on one knee and spreading his arms out. 

" Beast Breathing! Seventh Form ! Spatial Awareness!"