014

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

As soon as she called " Father", a huge demon who looked like the spider demons. He crashes his fits  into the water trying to hit Inosuke but he jumps back in time onto a another rock.

" Don't touch my family! Stay away!"

Then he hits the rock Inosuke was on, but he jumps back again. While Inosuke was still in the air, the demon was going to punch Inosuke, Tanjiro comes in and swings at his arm. But the sword didn't cut the arm off, it was stuck  in the arm. The other arm was going to puncj Tanjiro but Insuke runs and stabs it, but the blade wouldn't go throught due of the tought skin. 

The demon threw them off, and goes to Tanjiro. he punch Inosuke who tried to cut his neck, causing him to landed in the water. Inosuke started running as the demon started chasing him while Tanjiro prepared a attack. 

Tanjiro cuts a tree which fell on the demon and took his chance to cut the demon's neck. The demon took the tree and swung it at Tanjiro. Tanjiro uses his sword for break the impact, and cuts it lightly throught it. The demon swung the tree causing Tanjiro to flew away.

" I-Inosuke! Survive! Pull throught until I'm back! That guy is one of the 12 Kizuki ! Survive!  Whatever you do, don't die!"

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Tanjiro's POV ❀❜ ❭

I landed with my breathing techniques, and I bumped into a tree. I was on my knees when I heard a scream, I looked up in direction of the sound.

"I beg of you! please stop!" I stood up and walked quietly toward the sound. I saw two persons who were demons, I spy on them.

A girl and a boy, she was on her knees and cried with her face covered with bruises. Then the boy noticed me" What are you looking at ? We're not putting up some show, you know" I gasped " Wh-What are you doing ? Aren't you two allies?"

" Allies? Don't put us in the same category as something that frail, She's my girlfriend who didn't fill her role so I have to punish her"

" We're joined by a powerful bond and besides, this matter is between me and my girlfriend. Don't interfere or I'll carve you up "

I looked at him in horror, " You're wrong! If the bond between you is strong enough, it's irrelevant whether you're soulmates or allies, They're equally as precious! That's simply not true! Not only that, but those who share a strong bond give off the scent of trust! Yet all I'm picking up from you two is the scent of terror, hatred and repulsion!"

I stood up with my sword, and looked at him determined. " That's not what you call a bond! It's counterfiet ! It's fake! "  I heard the demon girl gasped and the demon boy looked at me with wide eyes. 

"You..." He said angry but he was interrupted  by a demon slayer " Hey, look at that! a demon that's just right size. Even I can take down a kid like him" He said confident, take his sword and smirked. 

"Please hold on-" I tried to warned him but he cut me off " You care to back off? I'm aiming for the safe route up the ladder. The higher your rank, the bigger your paycheck, after all. My unit may have been wiped out but at least I get to slay a decently strong demon and head down the mountain in one piece " Then He ran toward the demon boy "Take this!" 

" Don't do it! stop!" But he literally cut by the strings made by the demon boy and die immediately. I looked in horror with wide eyes.  

' He was cut into pieces in an instant! But how did he...'  

But then the demon talked again, " Hey, what did you just say ?" I looked at him, he turned to me, his face darkened" Hey, you... What was it you just said?" I could feel a heavy aura ' He's so intimidating ! The air feels so heavy, I can hardly breathe. I'm sorry Inosuke, Hang in there a little bit longer, okay ? I'll come running over as soon as I defeat this demon! I'll come save you no matter what!  ' 

" Hey, you...What you said just now...Let's hear you say that again.....Come on..say it, will you ?" 

" Sure! I'll say it as many time as you want ! The bond between you is FAKE !" 

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

↳ ͙♡₊˚ 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕀𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 *ೃ࿐

Insouke was bloody, hiding from the spider father demon, but unluckily the blood on the ground was noticed by him leading him to the tree Inosuke was hiding. And he dodged the punch the demon gace at Inosuke, he ran away but think about something maybe Tanjiro and go back at the demon and started attack him. One of His swords got stuck in his arms, but  he used his another sword to hit the other one, and succeed in cutting off his arm. And the demon after that ran away from Inosuke making Inosuke fllowing him. Then he found him on a branch tree, while he was thinking, the demon transform himself then jump toward Inosuke. The demon slayer gave in up, lowering his arms waiting for his death. 

And he thinks about Tanjiro saying to not die, so his confidence came back, but he got punched by the demon. He tried to cut the neck of the demon but his sword broke at the contact and got punched once again causing him to him a tree and fell down. 

The demon grabbed his head in one hand, Inosuke tried again to hit him but ineffective. The demon tighted his hand little by little making Inosuke releasing his swords. Blood came out of his mask and again a lot of blood came out. 

But fast footsteps could be hear, and the arm the arm that had Insouke was cut off making Inosuke fell down on the ground. He could see a mismatched haori with a katana, the demon regenerated his arm and ran to the demon slayer.  But his body got slice up and finally turn into ashes.  

Inosuke asked him to fight him but it's just allowed him to be on the ropes and finally blacked out from exhaustion. 

↳ ͙♡₊˚ 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 *ೃ࿐

Tanjiro blocked two strings with his sword, he was exhausted taking big breaths. He had small cuts on his face.

" I'll give you a small heads up. I don't plan on killing you right away. After ripping you to shreds, I'll carve you up. " He said while his 'girlfriend' behind him hiding near a tree. 

" That said, if you take back your words, I'll do you a favor and kill you at once" He said camly

" I won't take it back! What I said was the truth! You are the one know who's not making sense!"  

" You're the one who's in the wrong!" 

He ignored him and send him his threads. And Tanjiro ran to the demon but a string was send and he decided to cut it but his sword got slide in half making him a bif cut on the face.  

Then he just dodged many threads the demon send him, " Do you still refuse to take back your words?" He was just greet by silence " Fine, In that case, I'll slash you to ribbons" and send him a bunch of threads making Tanjiro not able to dodge.

A lot of blood came out, making Tanjiro gasped, he wasn't the one who take the hit but his girlfriend in front of him, Y/n.

"Y/N!"