011

*Tanjiro's POV*

I run to him with full speed and punched him hard in the stomach, we could heard a sound of cracking, I think I broke his ribs.

" H-He just broke his bones ! " Zenitsu yelled still hugging my box.

I was really angry " Aren't you a Demon Slayer ? Don't you get why Zenitsu refuses to draw his smord" I yelled out in anger 

" It's because we're forbidden from drawing our blades on one another for no reason , Yet here you are, giving him a one-sided beatdown!

I cleched my fists, and He just laughs, He thoughts that I wanted to fight him. Then we started fighting, he was like a four-legged  beast even if he has broken ribs. I've had enough, so I grabbed him by shoulders and crashed my head onto his. He stumbles back and lost a bit of balance and his mask fell off.

" Huh? A girl ? What ? Your face ?" Zenitsu screams

" You got a problem  with my face or something ?"

" N-No!" Zenitsu ran behind Teruko, " You're a corpse ! Come at me ! "

" No, I'm not gonna attack you anymore!" We started arguing

" Let me tell you my name, It's Hashibira Inosuke ! Don't you dare forget it !"

" How do you spell that ?"

"Spell? Spell....I don't know how to read or write!"

Then all of sudden, he collapsed on the ground, with foam coming out of his mouth.

"Is he dead ? " " He's not dead but It's probably a concussion because I head-butted the hell out of him"

*Time skip*

*Third person's POV*

 Inosuke woke up, and stood up screaming, " He's alive" Zenitsu shouted, " Fight me ! Fight me !" He chased Zenitsu then stopped when he saw Tanjiro and the kids doing a burial

" What the hell are you guys doing ?" and pointed them, " It's a burial " Tanjiro answered honestly and stood up. " Come help us out, Inosuke"

" Forget that! Fight me instead !"

'Man, he really is a special case' Zenitsu throught as he hugged Teruko who was standing like a doll.

"I see, You can't do it because your wounds are hurting you, Don't worry, It's fine. Everyone has a different pain threshold. It's a lot of work to carry the bodies outside and give them a proper burial" Tanjiro said rationally

" DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME? DAMIT !! I'LL BURY A HUNDRED- NO, TWO HUNDRED OF YOUR CORPSES!!"

*Time skip*

After burying the corpses, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and The kids were at the graves, praying for them to rest in peace while Inosuke was just hanging out, hitting his head on a tree. After the silence, Tanjiro's crow to descend the mountain and shouting to follow him. You all get up ans start following the crow. Inosuke catches all of you leaving and asks where you all going.

" Where do you think you're doing ?"

" We're descending the mountain" 

"We're not done with our battles yet !"

" You're exhausted, aren't you ? Come on, we're heading down" 

 "I'M NOT EXHAUSTED! LET'S FIGHT!"

*Tanjiro's POV*

After descending the moutain, Zenitsu wouldn't want to let go of Shouichi " I won't have it", telling him that he was so strong and he's the one who's gonna pro