009

*Tanjiro's POV*

I was walking to my next destination talking to my crow when I heard someone screaming, I turned my head to see a young man clutching a young girl, "PLEASE !" " PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !"He was on his knees pleading with a girl, " PLEASE MARRY ME ! I COULD DIE AT ANY TIME , Y'KNOW ?" The young girl looks afraid" THAT'S WHY I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME !" He began crying like a baby

" Wh-What's up with that ?" I asked suprised" What on earth ?"

A small bird flying toward me making a 'tchu tchu' noise, It landed in my hand, and It started explained to me his situation" I see! Gotcha !" and the sparrow looked relieved" I'll do something about it !"

I walked toward the boy who was yelling and hugging the girl's waist"I'm begging you! Please marr--" I yank him off onto the back of his collar, I yelled at him" What do you think you're doing in the middle of the road ! Can't you see that she wants no part of you ? And stop causing trouble for your sparrow, too!" 

" That uniform! You're that guy from the Final Selection ! "

" No one I know anyone like you! I don't know !"

" HEHEHHEHE! But we met! Don't you remember ? You're the one with problems, Like your memorization !"

I remembered the time we met, but I let go of him, and apologize to the girl" All right, I've taken care of this issue. You have nothing to worry about anymore" She smiled and thanked me.

Then He screamed once again" Hey! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me ! Because she in love w-!" He was cut out by the girl who slap him across the face, I was just frozen, traumatized by the scene in front of me.

Then It went too far, I hold back the girl " Please ca-calm down ! " I said while he just cried 

" When did I ever say I'm in love with you ?  You were crumpled up on the side of the road and looked ill ! All I did was call out to you !" The girl yelled 

The boy was shocked  " You mean you didn't mean reach out to me  out of love because you were worried ?! "

" I already have a fiancé, so not on your life ! With all of this energy, you must be fine ! Goodbye!" 

Then the girl just walks away, and we started talking to each other, he said something disgusting and I gave him a face of disgust, he just continued crying.

I gave him a another face of disgust" Listen up, I going to die soon! My nextjob will kill me okay ? So you have to protect me until I get married all right ?"

I presented myself" My name is Kamado Tanjiro !"

" Is that right ? My apologies! I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu, Please save me , Tanjiro !"

Then after Zenitsu calmed down, we started walking to my mission

" You okay, now ?"

" Yeah, now i'm calmer, I'm getting hungry"

" Don't you have any food on you ?"

"Nope"

I reached my last onigiri, He thanked before taking a bite. He looks back at me asking why I wasn't eating, I just say that it my last one.

He tears the onigiri in half and gave me the other half.

*Time skip*

*Third person's POV*

Tanjiro and  Zenitsu was into a forest while Zenitsu arguing that his useless and that he won't make it like usual when Tanjiro spots a house and stare at it