023

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

They finally arrived to the train station, when Insouke strated yelling 

" Oi, Oi, Oiiii..! Wha-! Wh-! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CREATURE ?!"He yells " I bet it's that thing! The master of this land-! No the ruler of this land!" Then he ran over the place observing the train with people looking at him weirdly then he says to himself that the train is just sleeping but to not let his guard down vut was cut off by Zenitsu

" Uhh, no it's just a train. First time seeeing one ? " Zenitsu asked Inosuke but was put on his mouth Inosuke's finger " Shush! Calm down! I'll lead the charge!" Inosuke said putting his hand on his swords. Luckily, Tanjiro interrupted Inosuke, " no? you calm down, Inosuke! " Tanjiro said to Insouke making him looking at Tanjiro.

Then sparkles appeared around Tanjiro " You never know, it might be the guardian spirit of this land. It might not be a good idea to attack it " Zenitsu look at Tanjiro like he was looking at a alien " No, didn't you hear me? It's just a steam train. You know what a ' train' is, right ? " He didn't have a answer so he continued

" It's a vehicle for transporting people. You damn country bumpkins!"

--------------------------

The trio was forced to hide because of the police looking for Inosuke for using illegal weapons, Then the train start moving followed by Inosuke 

" Hey, moron!" Zenitsu called but Tanjiro followwed the boar head "We should go too!" and Zenirsu was obliged to folllow the two. We could see Zenitsu run behind the train while the other two was already on the train" Tanjiro, Inosuke!" He was helped by Tanjiro and Inosuke. Then the three was looking the horizon and Zenitsu suddenly speak " Say, Tanjiro..." The yellow boy looked at Tanjiro " Are you sure about bringing Y/n-Chan along ? Wouldn't the Demon Slayer HQ be the safest place to keep her safe ?" 

The lover boy chuckles " Yeah, it's fine. After all, I promised her that no matter where we go, Y/n and I will always be together. We're never gonna be apart again"

Zenitsu smiled at his friend before turned his head  then they heard a scratch coming from the box " Darling ? " Tanjiro said putting the box down, the girl came out of the box in her mini form so her kimono was a little to big for her you could see her shoulder, Tanjiro blushed 'Tanjiro! What are thinking about?! She just a little girl! you can't think about something dirty!' The lover boy shakes his head to forget his thoughts, the demon girl hums and grown up to her normal height before hugging her boyfriend.

Zenitsu smiled at the couple before crying in his mind wondering why he's still single. But then the trio with Y/n walked inside the train to find the Donut-- I mean the Flame Hashira. Tanjiro and Y/n walked hand in hand ahead of the two other boys. While they walked, Inosuke looked around and Zenitsu stopped him as Tanjiro helped a old lady with her baggage. 

The boyfriend was about to open the door when a loud shout was heard 

" UMAI!" ( Delicious!)

" Umai! Umai! Umai!"

Tanjiro and his girlfriend was looking at him, one with a shocked face and the other with dotted eyes. Then Zenitsu whispered to the demon slayer beside him " Is that the Flame Hashira ? " Tanjiro nodded sweatdropping. " Not just a random glutton ?"  He nodded again. 

Tanjiro and Zenitsu walked forward to greet the Flame Breathing "..excuse me ? You're Rengoku, right ?" But was ignored "Umai!"

"u!!, Y-yeah, we kinda heard you the first ten times"

-------------------------------

" After Rengoku finished eating, he started talking " And you're the kid from that day at the Master's"