Chapter 6

Laura Dunham's P.O.V

Just 4 hrs of sleep and I feel as fresh as a daisy. Is it one of the perks of being a ghost?

I got out of the room that I had selected from 3 options that ghosthunter/my killer gave me before leaving.

Without the fans

Without the lights

Without the bed

While the first looked the best from outside but like they say what looks good from outside is bad from inside.

Of Course that proverb is from just a fairy tale of The Snow White and Seven Dwarfs. But it's true in my case.

Why? Because the room had my body inside, covered in blood.

I go into the hall. The doctor is still asleep on the table. Won't make any difference even if awake.

Because he can't hear me. As said by the expert (which I highly doubt) on the matter.

What do I do now? My life is ruined. I can't talk to anybody, I can't go anywhere.

Wait a second. Can't I? Like they show in the movies, A ghost going through the gates and walls. Let me try.

I walk to the main gate. I push my hand towards it slowly.

I hear the door locks clicking open.

I take a few steps backwards. He pushes the door open. I noticed a flyer in his hand.

Seriously!!! he went out to put some advertisements in the streets. What for ,though?

"Hello, Miss Laura, I see you've not escaped after looting and killing my friend" he laughs as if it was a joke.

But the only part I see as a joke in this, is the person making it.

"What can I say ? I didn't have many option"

"Hmm. I actually had decided to fire it up since it's most affordable." "But if you say so, I'll give you some options" he reads from the flyer:

Fire up in the forest. 200$

Bury in the backyard. 250$

Throw it in the river. 400$

All prices excluding the confidentiality charges 100$.

"Wait, what are you talking about disposing my body?"

"What else would it be?"

"Why can't you do it?". I asked. Seriously I am concerned about who does it, whereas I should be about why this has to be done in the first place.

"Look, there are things in life you should leave with only professionals to do

How to dispose of a body

How to get rid of ghost and

How to save taxes."

"I want it to be like normal people's burial. A coffin. Name on the grave" I say snatching the flier from his hand.

"Normal? That comes under the premium category. That'll cost at least 10 grands." he interrupted.

"I didn't live a long and happy life, let me die nicely, please" I request with folded hands (only in my mind).

After spending a light year thinking he says.

"Okay"