Epilogue

Laura Dunham's P.O.V

The devil asks. "Are you ready? Once I open the soul wheel. It won't close without taking a soul in. You sure you what to leave?"

"I'm sure. I want to go," I reply instantly. 

There's no reason for me to stay here. My family has betrayed me. No one likes me here. 

"You're special to me. Very Special" The ghost hunter's voice echoes in my mind. I try to fight the voice. Why would I stay for him. He killed me.

"Yes, accidentally"  Says a second voice inside me. "And he's been apologizing for it since forever. He gave up all his savings for your funeral. He gave up his one time favor from the devil."

Why did he do it? I really don't know. I fight back. 

"He loves you!!!.Unlike your brother he'd put his life on line for you" says the second voice inside me.

"I can't go, no I can't" I said to the devil.

"This doesn't work like that. I told you before the circle won't close without a soul" The devil says in a threatening voice.

"What if it doesn't?" I ask hoping to get some option.

"All souls would come out of it, the good and the evil. They don't have any power in their world but if they come here they'd destroy the whole world" He explains as if it would be the doom's day.

"Oh my god what have I done. But I can't go too" I feel pity for myself. 

Amana yes Amanda. My mind lights up with the idea. She had said she didn't want to be here. Let me call her. "Please come Amanda" I prayed with my eyes closed.

"Hello Laura" she appears.

"You said you wanted to leave this half life?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Yes, more than you know" she says sadly. 

"You have the chance right in front of you" I pointed towards the soul circle.

"The soul's circle. I had heard about this but didn't know it was true. Thanks Laura" She gets into the circle. The circle closes.

------------------------------------

The Ghost Hunter's P.O.V

Sitting in my car I was reminiscing about the day's events. Why did I feel pain when she was crying? It's like her pain transcended into me.

I like? love? I lust her? No. All wrong. I like me. 

I like me when she's around. Stream of thoughts that tires me down stops and I get Peace!!!

But it's all over.

She appears magically in front of my car. Or It's just that I didn't saw her coming, being lost in thoughts. 

"So what are your plans now, Mr. Ghost Hunter?" She asks getting into my car.

"Are you here in real? I mean not real real but ghost real?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes, you don't like it?" she asks in a teasing tone.

"I love it" with happiness all over my face.

"So what are we gonna do now?" She asks ignoring my love proposal.

"Had a talk with a client. I've got a new case." I say plainly.

"Let's go hunting then Mr. Ghost Hunter," she says making a gun with her fingers. 

"Yeah let's go. By the way my name is Vadim Saltzar. You can call me Vadi" I gave up my secret.

"Vadim, Russian, it means ruler, right?

"Yes, Miss Laura," I said in a dismal tone.

She laughs. "You can call me Laura."

"Okay. Laura, Let's go hunting."

Ah. Ruler means my name but I've been broke all my life. Haha!! as I said before:

Name doesn't tell anything about the person.