Chapter Fourteen

Rayanna's P.O.V

A few hours later.

My eyes slowly opened as I let out a yawn, I stretched my legs. My arms raised by my side as I stretched them.

I brought my hands to my eyes and rubbed my eyes, I sat up on my bed and let out another yawn.

Why was I so tired?

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and turned it on to see it was 3:30pm.

I had a mid-noon nap yaaay. Something I never used to do at home.

My phone began to ring only to see Justine's face on my screen. I let out a chuckle and answered it.

"Hey." I spoke as I held the phone to my ear.

"Oh, now it's a hey?" Justine said over the phone in a pissed tone.

"Whats happened now?"

"Well it's been a few days since you've left." Justine replied. "You didn't call so I thought I should call to see if you are dead or alive."

"And you are well alive." Justine added in an annoyed tone.

I let out a chuckle. "Sorry, I've just been a bit busy and timezones are a bit tricky too."

"Fine. How is it? How are you?" Justine asked.

"I'm okay, it's actually pretty good." I replied with a smile on my face. "I really like it here, it's really nice."

"Awh, that's good."Justine spoke over the phone."It's nice that you like it, you've made friends then?"

"Yeah, I'm staying with a friend, Elena. Her and husband's family." I replied as I got out of my bed. "They are really nice."

"That's good. It sounds like you are having such a great time."

I walked over to the balcony door, looking outside, at the sky. "It really is, I don't think I ever want to leave."

"Well do you remember what you went there for? It seems like you've forgotten."

"Yeah I know what I'm here for."

"And your ass better come back."

"I will."

"Well any cute guys?"

"Well they are all okay, Faron's brothers are nice."

"Ooooh..."

My cheeks began to turn red. "Stop it, it's nothing like that. We are all friends."

"Well if you say so."

"How's everything over there?"

"It's okay, brody is spending the night." Justine replied. "I'm supposed to be making dinner but I wanted to check if you were alive or dead."

"Well I'm alive."

"Well it's good to know." Justine said with a chuckle. "I'll call you later then, Brody wanted to speak to you too."

"Yeah that's fine."

"But remember, Rayanna, you are there to find your family, not for anything else."

"I know, I know. Speak to you later."

"Speak later." Then she hung up the phone.

I let out a sigh and crossed my arms against my chest. Justine was right, I was here to find out more about my family, nothing else.