Chapter Thirteen

Elena's P. O. V

I looked at Faron with a massive grin on my face as he pulled out his car keys. "Are you going to let me drive?"

He looked at me, he let out a laugh. "I don't want to die just yet."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah well I don't want to die of boredom with spending an hour or two with your friends wife."

Faron clicked the button on his car key. "You said you liked her."

I placed my hand on the car door handle. "Mara, mata owaya kala da mo owal wi."

Tell me when I said that.

"Bal wraz de ta owal wi mata." He replied with a grin on his face. "Yada kawa."

The other day you said it to me, remember it.

I rolled my eyes at him, I pulled the handle and opened the car door as he did the same. I sat in the passenger seat because he won't let me drive.

I closed the door and looked at him. "I never said I liked her, I only said I'll tolerate her sometimes."

"Bas, nan kho guzora oka mo pora."

Do it for me today.

"What is in it for me then?"

He took a hold of my hand as he put the key in and turned the engine on. "Bas you'll see."

"You'll let me drive on the way back and I want kebabs too."

He looked at me and let out a soft chuckle. "Only on the way back."

"Kha, I'm the one who made the offer."

I picked up the AUX cord and pulled out my phone from my bag. I connected the cord to my phone.

"What are you doing?" Faron asked as he started to drive.

I went onto spoifty and onto my playlist, then I looked up at him. "Just something, you'll see."

Then the song started to play, Faron just grinned at me. "You are just so.."

"Amazing!"

-

She had her baby on her lap as she looked at me with a smile on her."Faron kho der khosla sho ta dalta ralagh yi."

Faron has been so happy since you've come.

I let out a fake chuckle and smiled. "Agha khaza kho yama."

I am his wife.

She let out a laugh. "My pashto has improved hasn't it?"

"Yeah well it was bound to as not everyone always can speak to you in urdu." I replied as I picked up the glass of water in front of me on the table.

"Yeah, his mom was getting sick of that."

"Aunty's nice."

"She's not."

"Well everyone has their own experiences about everyone." I said as I took a sip of my drink, trying to hid my annoyance from her.

How long was Faron going to take?

As on cue, Faron walked in with his friend, Naeem. He looked at me, knowing I wanted to leave ASAP.

He grinned and both of them walked over to us, Naeem sat by his annoying wife and Faron sat by me.

Faron looked at me. "How is it?" He whispered as he turned his gaze to the table.