Chapter Seven

We walked outside the airport, me and Elena's arms were linked together as her mother in law walked by us and Faron and Naz were pushing the luggage trolleys behind us.

I looked at the surroundings around me, so amazed by it all, it was so beautiful. I was actually here though, i was going to find everything out. 

"Don't be so amazed just yet."Naz spoke behind me. "There's more to Peshawar then you think."

"Mara, leave the girl alone."Elena replied as she rolled her eyes at him. "It's her first time. "

We stopped at the car park, Faron appeared in front of us and opened the door of the car in front of us which was a white slick car. His mom got in first then indicated for us to come inside, we both nodded. 

Elena smiled then allowed me to go in first, she said something to faron in pashto and then came in the car and sat by me. Faron and Naz started to put the suitcases in the boot of the car, then another car appeared by us, it was grey. The guy sitting in it looked like a mix of Faron and Naz in one. 

"That's Nasser, he's the third brother."Elena said as she looked at me. "They are only three brothers."

"Oh okay but i feel like inposing on your holiday and everything."I confessed as i looked at her. "It isnt fair cause you've been waiting so long to see Faron."

Elena looked at me and let out a sigh, she took a hold of my hand. "Dont ever say that, i'm your friend and us pashtanas dont leave each other hanging."

Her mother in law said something then Elena said something back, Elena looked at me. "She just said that you aren't and you shouldn't think like that."

"Wait, she understand english?"

"Bits but she gathered it from your facial expressions, you are okay with us dont worry about it."

Her mother in law then tapped me and smiled, she put up her thumbs up to indicate it was okay. I let out a chuckle, everything felt so new to me, receiving all this love which i never had receive from anyone before.

Faron and Naz got in the car, Faron sat in the driver's seat through the rearview mirror he could see Elena and Naz sat at the passenger seat.

Faron started the engine and began to drive, i leaned over elena so i could look out the window to see the streets to Peshawar and how beautiful it was.

"Is this really your first time?"Naz asked as he looked at me. "It's like you haven't seen roads before."

Elena rolled her eyes like she does when Naz speaks. "Yeah like its your first time letting Faron drive and being in control instead of you."

"I'm going to eat all your chapli kebabs." Naz said in a spiteful tone as he looked at Elena.

I let out a laugh. "Kebabs?"

"She has this obsession with chapil kebabs."Faron replied as he stopped at a red light. "This how these two get back at each other, he eats her kebabs and she drinks all his coffee."

"Wait till you taste the kebabs in Peshawar."Elena said as she looked at me. "It'll be the best thing you ever tasted."

Then she looked at Faron. "You did get my kebabs didn't you?"

"Ao, they are at home."Faron replied with a smile. He began to drive again and i looked outside the window, leaning on Elena. 

Then Rabia tapped me, i turned around to her and she pointed to the window outside, i looked outside and it was so beautiful. It was this massive fort building which looked so amazing. My jaw dropped cause of how amazing and beautiful it looked. 

She let out a laugh. Then i sat back in my place. "So do you guys know where my hotel is?"

"Who said we are letting you stay in a hotel?"Naz spoke in disbelief. "You are staying with us as Elena's mom told us."

Elena looked at me and smiled."It's going to be so fun." then she whispered. "I told you they were best friends."

After 30 mins of being in the car, the car stopped up to this big beautiful house. "Home, oh sweat home."Elena whispered.

Rabia opened the door and got out where as Faron opened his door and got out then opened Elena's door, i got out of the car on Rabia's way. 

Naz stood by me and smiled. "My house is your house."

Then that same guy who was in the grey car appeared next to Naz and looked at me with a confused look, he said something in pashto and Naz gave a response back in pashto. 

Then he looked at me and smiled. "I'm Nasser, its nice to meet you. "

"Rayanna, nice to meet you too."

Elena appeared with Faron, both holding each other's hand and they looked ever so cute. "Should we go in as Rabia has gone in?"

I nodded, we walked into the house and it was ever so beautiful and big. My jaw dropped, Elena looked at me and smiled. "What do you think?"

"Amazing but where's the toilet?"

"I'll show you."She replied as she let go of Faron's hand and we walked upstairs together then walked down a hall, she pointed to one room."Thats mine." then pointed to the one across her. "That'll be yours."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"The toilet is inside, come out after when you are done."

I nodded and walked into the room, it has a balcony and the doors were open to it, i walked outside to see half of peshawar as my view. It was so beauitful.

I was really here!

Then i turned around and quickly went to the bathroom after i walked outside to Faron and Elena kissing, i let out a cough and quickly pulled apart. 

Faron cheeks heated to the colour red, he looked down at the floor. "Erm.. I'm going to get something from the room." Then walked into the room. 

I looked at Elena."I'm so sorry, i didn't even know."

She let out a soft chuckle. "It's okay, honestly, our fault for kissing in the hallway."She said with a smile on her face. "He's always shy but how do you like the room?"

"It's amazing!" I said with a big smile plastered on my face. "I just can't believe i'm here."

She let out a laugh and looked at me. "That happens to everyone, give yourself a few days to settle in."

I nodded. "So do you want to get something to eat or are you going to go sleep?"Elena asked.

"I'm probably going to go sleep, I'm pretty tired. It was a long flight."

"Good choice, i'm going to go sleep too."

I wiggled my eyebrows and plastered a grin on my face. "Are you sure you are just going sleep?"

Elena playfully rolled her eyes and looked at me. "Of course, i'm just going sleep."

I let out a laugh and looked at her as i raised my eyebrows. "The hell you are."

"I've been waiting eight months you fat cow."Elena said as her back leaned against her door. "So shush!"

I turned around and walked to my door, i turned over my shoulder. "Just remember i'm across the hallway and i would prefer if i couldn't hear anything."

"Go sleep!"

"You should too!"I said in a cheeky tone as i opened the door and walked into my room, i closed the door behind me and sat on the bed. 

I laid down on the bed with the biggest smile on my face. Being the happiest i could ever be because i was finally here and finally going to do what i need to do.