Chapter Nineteen

RAYANNA'S P. O. V

Elena began to pick up the plates. I looked at her. "Should I help you?"

"No, I'm fine." Elena replied with a smile on her face. "I don't need any help like I just told aunty."

"No, I'll help her." Aiden replied as he began to pick up the glass cups.

I nodded. Then soon after, Elena left and Aiden left a few moments after. Aiden's mom looked at me and smiled. "Elena always does this whenever I tell her not to."

"Ah, she always likes to help in any way she can." Aiden's Dad added with a chuckle.

"Yeah she does, how long have you guys known Elena and her family?" I asked as I looked at both of them.

"It's been a really long time now." Aiden's mum replied with a smile on her face.

Aiden brother, Adam, he looked at me. "How do you know Elena then?"

"Adam!" Aiden's dad said in a stern tone as he looked at him.

I let out a chuckle. "Its been some time too, she's a nice person."

"She is." Adam said with a nod.

"So are you only Aiden sibling?" I asked as I looked at him with a smile on my face.

"Nope." Adam said popping the 'p' "I'm the youngest, the other two are stuck at work."

"Oh, what do they do?

"One is a surgeon and the other one is a cardiologist." Adam replied. "What do you do then?"

"Erm... I do many things." I replied, trying to remember what I was supposed to say. "Oh yeah, I am a dental nurse too."

"Oh that's good then, you are like Elena but she's a hygienist."

I nodded. "Yeah, we are really good friends hence why I came."

"Ah that's good."

"Your English is very good." I said as I looked at all three of them. "In Faron's house, they don't speak much english."

"Ah everyone has their own choices." Aiden dad said with a nod. "I just thought it would be good if we  learn it."

I nodded. "I should go and see if Elena's finished or not."

"No, no. I'll go and see." Aiden's mom said as she started to get up.

I got up and looked at her. "No, it's okay, I'll go. You rest, you must be tired."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, I walked out of the living room. "Elena!" I yelled as I walked to the kitchen.

I walked inside the kitchen to see Elena who looked like she had been crying and Aiden who looked really angry.

I looked at them with a confused look. "Is everything okay?"

Elena looked at me and smiled. "Yeah yeah, is something wrong?"

"I just wanted to see you guys needed any help?"

"We are nearly done. We are just making the tea and getting the cake." Aiden said as he looked at me

"I'll help then."

"No, No, it's okay." Aiden said with a smile on his face. "Me and Elena always make the tea together, you should go back to my mom. She'll want to show you the new dresses she got for elena."

I nodded. I looked at Elena, her eyes were brimming with tears. "You okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah, yeah."