Chapter Seventeen

Elena's P. O. V

I let out a sigh as I looked at Faron, my hand rested on the handle of the door. "We have to talk to Nassar."

"And we will." Faron said as he opened his side of the door, he placed one leg out and turned his head over his should, he looked at me. "Don't worry about it."

"How can I not worry about it?" I said as I let out a groan. "Why do your brothers always have to fall in love with people?"

"I said we are going to sort it out." Faron said and got up from the car.

I opened the car door and got out of the car, I closed the door. Faron pressed the button on his car keys and walked up to the house.

I opened the door and walked into the house, I looked down at my phone to see a message from Aiden.

Divhead- Still on for tonight?

Me- of course the hell I'm missing it!!

Divhead - love ya, see ya in a bit

Me - love ya too x see you in a bit x namki mandiii here we comeee

Divhead - not going to leave any gwakha for me?

Me - we will see

I let out a chuckle and i looked up from my phone to see ami stood in front of me with a worried look on her face.

"Sa chal de?" I asked as I bit my lip. "Sa osho?"

What happened? What happened?

"Saba, Sumeria razi swabi na." She replied with a sigh. "Ami Sara o Raheem."

Tomorrow , sumeria is coming from swabi, with her mom and Raheem.

"Da wele razi? Mo souch wo agha naz khwakh na wa o sa."

Why is she coming? I thought she didn't like naz or something.

"Bas, woda de khana o roga gwari os." Ami replied with a sigh. "O mousham shta sara."

They are married and she wants to make up now, there's a child too.

"Naz pata da sumeria razi?" I asked as I let out another sigh. "Owal wi ta?"

Does naz know that sumeria is coming? Did you say it?

She shook her head for no. "Mo souch wo da ta owal wi naz ta."

I thought you could tell him.

I rolled my eyes, I let out another sigh. "Kom zay ki de?"

Where is he?

"Sahi poyi na yama kom zay." She replied as she let out another sigh. "Kedashi pas bo wi."

I don't really know where he is but maybe upstairs.

I nodded and walked to the stairs, I looked down at my phone to see another message from aiden. I let out another sigh, then all these regrets came into my mind.

I did marry the wrong person. I should of just ran on that day to him instead of here.

I walked upstairs, I stood at the top of the staircase. "Naz!"

"Naz!"

No answer. I let out a frustrated groan, urgh where did Faron even disappear to?

I began to walk to Naz's room, then I stopped in my tracks to see him going to Rayanna's room.