Chapter Eight

Next Few hours.

Rayanna's P.O.V

I pulled out my phone, to see i only had 8% left on my phone. I let out a sigh, i placed it on the nightstand and walked to the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, i was actually really happy.

I turned the tap on and let the water flow then i washed my face then used the toilet, i washed my hands and looked at myself again in the mirror. I could use a bit of makeup couldn't i? Shit, my bags were still downstairs, they probably couldn't bring it up because i was sleeping.

I walked out of the toilet and picked up my phone from my nightstand, i walked to my door and opened my door. Should i knock on Elena's door? Or not? She might be busy. 

But i don't know what to do but she said that if i need something or wasn't sure about anything, i could bother her at all time and she wouldn't mind. I walked to her door and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Ray."

"Oh okay."She said then i heard her walk to the door, she opened the door and looked at me with a warm smile on her face. "Hey!"

"Hey, i'm not bothering anything, am i?"

"No, not at all."She replied as she stood on the other side of the door, i walked in and she closed the door behind me. I walked into her room, it was so big and her bed was massive.

I sat on the edge of the bed. "Your room is amazing."

She picked up the blue scarf from the chair. "Walk through that door, you'll love it more."

"Maybe later."Then i noticed she was wearing a different dress from last time. "You changed clothes?"

"Yeah i did, i felt a bit sticky in the other one."

"Did you now?"I wiggled my eyebrows with a grin on my face.

She let out a sigh. "No, we got to second base then he felt bad cause he thought i was tired."

"Awh, thats so sweet."

She rolled her eyes. "It isn't actually but then we do have tonight."

"Where is he now though?"

"He had to go and do something because Naz refused to do it."She said as she put the scarf around her neck then pulled it on her head,just enough to see her fringe. "He always does this, does it more when i come."

"Whats the deal with Naz though?"

"Just stay away from him."

I nodded then i pulled up my phone. "My phone needs charging, have you got a charger?" She pointed at the night stand, i got up and put my phone in the charge. "They never brought my bags."

"They will."She said then she let out a sigh. "This is going to sound bad but you have to wear a scarf, that's the term Faron's dad set for you to stay."

"Oh okay, i don't mind."I said with a shrug. "But i don't have a scarf on me right now." 

Elena picked up a black scarf from the chair next to her and threw it at me. "Just put it on the way i have, tomorrow we will go shopping, i have to go to my tailor anyway."

"That's fine."

"Have you done any research though on your roots? or anything for you to go by?"Elena asked as she looked at me. "Do you know a bit of pashto at least?"

"I've got this file and thats about it."I replied as i looked at her. "I don't any , perks of growing up in a foster home, you'll lose all senses of your background."