Chapter Eighteen

Next day

Elena's P. O. V

I looked at Aiden, he looked at me and pulled me into a tight hug. I wanted to cry there and then.

I pulled away from the hug, I smiled. He looked at me. "What's wrong? There's something wrong."Aiden said as he looked at me with such concern.

"There's nothing." I said as I looked at him.

She nodded. She looked at Aiden and smiled. "Your house is absolutely gorgeous!"

He let out a chuckle. "Thanks, let's go inside."

We walked into the living room to se aunty sat there, she looked at me and smiled. "Elena!"

"Aunty!"

I ran to her, she got up from her seat and we hugged so tight. "Der wakht osho."

It's been so long.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her, tears brimmed in my eyes. "Mara, aunty."

"Sa osho khana." Aunty said as she took a hold of my hand.

Something has happened.

"Na, Na aunty. Sirf der khosla yama da tasara yama."

No, no aunty, I'm just really happy to be with you.

She smiled but she wasn't buying it. "Sta ami sara khabari mi oko, khabari de kare de sara?"

I've spoken to your mom, have you spoken to her?

"Damra na, inshallah rusto zaba oka ma Sara."

Not that much, ill speak to her later.

"Rayanna! Sanga yi?"Aunty asked as she looked at Rayanna.

How are you?

"Kha yama." Rayanna replied herself with a smile on her face.

Aunty nodded. "Your pashto has gone good."

Rayanna let out a chuckle. "I do try."

"Sit! All of you sit."Aunty said as she looked at us all.

Rayanna sat next to Aunty, me and Aiden sat across them on the other sofa.

Aunty and Rayanna began to talk to each other. Aiden looked at me and smiled." I'm actually so happy you are here."

"So am I. I missed you so much."

"Remember last time you were here?"

"Oh yeah, how much zulm you did to me."

"I did not."

"Yes you did."

"Do you remember the time in khanpur?" Aiden said as he raised his eyebrows.

"We do not talk about what happened in khanpur."

Aiden pulled out his phone from his pocket, he grinned. "I even have evidence of it."

"Don't you even dare!"

"Ya know.. I just might."Aiden said as he turned his grin into a smirk.

"No."

"I'm going to tell aunty." I said as I punched his arm playfully. "what happens in khanpur stays there."

"Ow!" Aiden said as his free hand rubbed the place where I punched him. "The photos say otherwise."

-

Uncle was talking as we began to eat, aunty looked at me and smiled. "Kabil pualoo sanga de?"