Chapter Eleven

Elena's P.O.V

Faron's arms were wrapped around me, he pulled me closer to him as our legs were tangled together. I let out a yawn as i opened my eyes, the sun peeking out of the curtains. I closed my eyes for a second and smiled as i was in my happiest place.

"Wekh yi?"Faron whispered in my ear.

Are you awake?

I let out a chuckle, i opened my eyes and turned to him to see his big, green eyes on mine. I looked at him and grinned. "Na, wekh na yama."

No, i'm not awake.

He let out a chuckle, he brought his hand to my face and used his thumb to stroke my cheek. "Kha, wekh na yi bya tho sa de?" He said in a cheeky tone then kissed me.

Okay, if you aren't awake, what is this?

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "Os wekh yama."

Now i'm awake.

I let out a chuckle. "We should get up, i need to start on shopping and i'm hungry too."

"Mara ko, you just had to ruin the moment just now."Faron said as he rolled his eyes playfully then kissed my cheek. He got up from bed and looked at me. "I'm having a shower."

I grinned. "Are you now?"

"You were the one who said to hurry up and now you are thinking to join me in the shower."Faron said as he let out a tut. "Naughty, Naughty Elena."

I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "Who said i was going to? I already had one last night."

He looked at me and grinned, then he walked to the bathroom door as i got out of bed. He looked at me. "Are you really not going to join me?"

I nodded. "Yup, Rayanna is probably waiting for me downstairs."I said as i walked to my wardrobe, i opened the door and began to look for a nice dress for today. "I don't want Naz to make her feel more uncomfortable then she is, he's up to something."

"Do you really think so?"Faron said as he walked into the bathroom.

I turned over my shoulder and nodded. "It's Naz, when isn't he up to something?"

"Well, keep me out of it. I'm innocent."

I pulled out a floral black shalwar kameez dress and got myself read while Faron was in the shower. After he finished, i was ready. I looked at him. "Come downstairs after?"

He nodded and kissed my cheek. I walked out of the room and walked downstairs into the living room then through to the dining room where everyone was seated at the dining table.

"Asslamualiykum."I said to everyone sitting at the table, everyone said it back except Ray. I don't think she uderstood what i said. I took the seat next to her and sat down.

I looked at ami and abu. "Nan ta dwara kho der khosla yi nan."

Today, you two look so happy. 

Ami let out a soft chuckle. "Bas, Allah mung tol khosla sata ti."

May allah keep us happy.

Naz looked at me with a grin. "No morning for me?"

"No its a displeasure." i rolled my eyes at him. "Faron kom zay ki de?"Abu asked as he looked at me, he took a sip of his chai.

Where's Faron?

"Razi."

He's coming.

"Chai skai? o roty gwari?"Abu said. I looked at him and let out a soft chuckle. "Ao, lag chai byo skam."