Chapter Five

The sun was rising itself up, i took in a deep breath and let it out. I looked at my watch to see it was 5:30 am. 

I was tired but it was going to be worth it, i was going to find out everything from my past, i was finally going to fit in everything and it was going to be okay.

I looked down at my passport, i let out a yawn and placed my passport in my bag. I looked up to see BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT written in big letters on the building. 

It was time, it was actually happening of me going to see where i'm from. I smiled and began to push my trolley with my luggage on into the building, i walked to the desk and looked at the lady. "Where is the emirates check in desk?"

"Just behind you."She replied with a warm smile. 

I nodded. "Thank you so much."

I turned around to see a massive queue of the emirates check in, i pushed my trolley and mysefl to the queue. So many thoughts ran through my head.

What if i was going and never found any answers? What if i get kidnap?

What if i get lost in Dubai and don't make it to Peshawar? Urgh, what if it wasn't what i think it is? What if nothing even appears? 

What was i going to do?

"Why is this queue taking so long for?"The girl in front of me said as she let out a sigh. 

The lady next to her spoke with a chuckle."You chose the early flight because you thought it would make you see him sooner." 

"Mom, that isn't even funny." The girl replied as she rolled her eyes, she took a step back and bumped into my trolley. She turned around and looked at me. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." I spoke with a smile on my face. "Everyone is tired."

Her mom turned around and looked at us both. "You think standing in this queue is tiring, wait till you arrive in Dubai and see the queue to the next destination."

"Mom, it'll be fine and the queue to Peshawar isn't even that bad."The girl replied as she let out a sigh.

"Wait, you are going to Peshawar?"I asked as i raised my eyebrow, a pit of excitement sat in my stomach as i wasn't the only one going there.

"Yeah. Why are you going there too?"She answered with a curious look on her face. 

"Yeah, I'm Rayanna."I said as i brought my hand out to shake. She shook my hand and smiled. "I'm Elena."

The queue began to progress, Elena took a step forward in the queue as i did the same. She turned around with her mom and they both looked at me.

"Can i ask why you are going to Peshawar?"Elena asked as she bit her lip.

"This sounds stupid but i'm going to find out where i am from."I replied with a massive smile on my face. "The only thing i know about me is that my family are from there."

"Peshawar is a big place, there isn't just Peshawar as well, there's Nowshera. There's so many place."Elena explained as she looked at me with are you sure look. "Kpk is a really big place, the size of it is a country."

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Thats why i was hoping i would find someone there to help me, why are you going?"

"She got married there."Her mom answered and looked at me with such an intrigued look. "Are you really sure about exploring on your own? Its a good thing but do you have a place to stay?"

"Yeah, i booked a hotel, called city view in Peshawar." I said. 

Her mom let out a tut and looked at Elena. "Isn't that the one when you are coming into Peshawar?"

Elena nodded, her mom pulled out her phone and looked at me then at Elena. "I'm going to call Naz, to find her place, preferable near you."

"No, No, its okay. I don't want to be any trouble."I said as i bit my lip. "It really isn't needed."

"It is, you are going to Peshawar alone, the least we can do is make sure you are in a proper place."Her mom said with a smile on her face. "You got Elena now, she will defientley help you when you are there."

Elena nodded. "Don't worry, i'll be your tour guide and friend intertwined into one."

I let out a soft chuckle and smiled. "Thank you."

The line progressed more, in the end, i checked in and all my bags went in so did Elena's. Elena hugged her mom tight, she pulled away. Her mom had tears streaming down her face and looked at her, she kissed her cheek. "Take care kha, look after yourself."Her mom said as she out her hands on the side of her cheeks."Say salam to everyone from me, behave with Naz and don't cause Faran any trouble."

It ran through my mind, that i would never have anyone like that in my life nor have i ever received such love that i just witnessed.

Elena let out a chuckle and nodded, she kissed her cheek and hugged her once more. She kissed her cheek and smiled at her mom. "I'll call you everyday kha, i will and look after yourself too."

Her mom nodded, then she looked at me and smiled. She walked towards me and held my hand. "Look after yourself there, if you need anything, get my number from Elena."She said in such a sweet voice. "I hope you find the answers you are looking for."

I nodded, she kissed my forehead like she known me for years on end. She turned around to Elena and looked at her. "Make sure you take her to Achoo."

Elena nodded. Her mom kissed her cheek once last time then she left. Elena turned to me, she linked her arm with mine. "I'm so happy when there isn't any hand luggage to take with us!"

We went to security together then after sat in the lounge, we spoke a bit about what we do and things like that, her telling me all the places she was going to take me to in Peshawar. 

After the call went out to the flight to Dubai, lucky enough me and Elena were sat next to each other. I looked outside the window, a pit of nervousness sat in my stomach as the plane lifted itself off the ground. 

I was actually going.