Chapter Six

"This is the Peshawar gate."Elena said as she sat on the chair in the gate with a mcdonalds bag in her hand, she passed me the strawberry milkshake. "You are going to love it there!"

I took a sip of the strawberry milkshake and looked at her. "How come you got married in Peshawar?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Cause my soulmate was there."

"Explain?"

She nodded and pulled out a fry from her macdonalds bag, she ate it and looked at me. "It's a long story but I fell in love with him, we had many up and downs, i even used to sneak and go see him."Elena explained. "His family knew mine, he didn't want to get married at first but then it just happened."

"Really?"

She nodded."Mom liked him, my siblings did too. I'm in love with him, its been a year we got married."

"That's really cute, so Naz is your husband?"

She looked at me with a what the fuck look. "Naz is not my husband."

"Then who is Naz? Your mom mentioned him."I said, wanting to hear all the tea as i sipped on my strawberry milkshake.

"He's my husband older annoying brother, we don't get along well but him and my mom get along like best friends."She replied as she looked at me ."My husband is actually Faron, he's the best and he has a younger brother too."

"Oh okay, so you only know them in Peshawar?"

"With a father like mine, the whole of Peshawar knows you and my husband's family is well known too."She answered. "But no, i have my own group of friends there."

"What about family? Your own?"

"They live in the village which isn't my favourite place."Elena replied as she pulled out her burger. "I stay away, i only speak to one uncle."

I nodded. "I understand now. "

Her phone pinged, she rolled her eyes. She looked at me. "Can you see who it is? My pin is 1305."

I nodded, she began to eat her burger and i picked up her phone and looked at it to see it was her mom who texted her. 

I read it and smiled, i looked up from the phone. "It was your mom, she's asking how we are and that she misses you."

She let out a soft chuckle. "She hates it when i'm not with her, just tell her we are okay."

"Okay." I said as i began to type on her phone, reading out loud what i was texting. "We are okay, sitting in the Peshawar gate. Miss you too."

She nodded, she pulled out a napkin from the bag and wiped the side of her lips. She put her burger back in the bag. "Do i look okay though?" 

She was wearing a baby pink asian dress with a scarf around her head. I nodded and smiled. "You look good."

"Thank you."

I looked at myself, i was wearing black leggings and a black skater dress with a jacket. Was that going to look okay? I looked at her. "Do i look okay? Like are these clothes okay to wear in Peshawar?"

"Yeah of course it is! As long as you are covered."She replied with a smile on her face."I wear asain clothes because i feel comfortable in it, if you are comfortable wearing that, its fine."

I smiled. "Thank you."

She placed her hand on my knee. "Look, you'll be okay and you've got me."

The call to Peshawar gate was opening, Elena looked at me and smiled. "Thank gosh we are here early to board!"

-