Chapter Sixteen

Next Day

Rayanna P. O. V

I looked at Elena as she began to straighten her hair. "You and Faron are okay aren't you?" I asked as I began to play with my fingers.

She turned around, with the straightner in her hair. "It's complicated Ray."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked up and looked at her.

"I don't know if you realised but this family is really complicated." She replied with a sigh.

"I've seen it."

"Yeah, let's just not talk about it." She said as she turned around back to her mirror, straightening her hair.

"Okay, what are we going to do today then?"

"Aiden is coming over, he's going to take me to his house." Elena said as she carried on straightening her hair. "Do you want to come or?"

"Yeah I don't mind." I replied with a shrug of my shoulder. "Can I ask something else?"

"Yeah?"

"Anything back from that guy?"

"Aiden is going to sort it out, he knows the guy more well then Faron does."

"Oh okay, that's okay then." I said as I looked down at my fingers."I should go and get ready."

I got up from her bed, she turned around and looked at me. "Yeah sure, he's coming in like 30 mins."

"Okay."

I walked to the door and left her room, I walked up to my room to see Nassar stood by my door, staring at the floor.

I let out a cough as I stood by him. "Earth to Nassar?"

He looked up at me and smiled. "Oh, hey Rayanna."

"Hey Nassar." I said as my hand rested on the door knob, my back against my door. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to see you about last night." Nassar replied as he smiled at me. "Just wanted to see if you were okay."

"Yeah I'm okay." I replied with a shrug of my shoulder. "You missed the food though, it was so good."

"Namki mandi have such good food." Nassar said. "I'm sorry though."

My free hand touched his arm, I looked at him. "It's okay, i had fun with Aiden and Elena."

"Did you now?"

"Yeah I did, he took us out for dessert after."

"That's what I was going to do and take you to this other place." Nassar said as he let out a sigh. "There's always next time."

"Yeah there is."

"I was hoping, I could try and take you out later?" Nassar asked as he looked at me with a smile on his face. "Make up for yesterday?"

"Erm... I don't know, I just said to Elena I would go out with her and Aiden."

Nassar took a step back and nodded. "I understand, maybe next time."

"Yeah."

He turned around and began to walk, I let out a sigh. "Nassar?"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, I took a step forward and looked at him. "What are we doing exactly?"

"What do you mean?"

"We are just friends aren't we?" I said as I looked at him. "I'm only here to find my family, nothing else."