Uncertainty

Days had passed since the revival of Celesteal had occurred, Everi was mostly back to normal, and in the middle of recovering ever since the corruption breakout and the unfortunate victims go in a corrupted rampage, destroying most buildings and structures in numerous dimesions, including Everi itself.  Celesteal, Yawgate, Shard Saviour and Verfection stood on the remains of what was once the Sky emporium.

"What has happened to my emporium?" Celesteal asked the others.

"We don't know what exactly happened, all we knew was that one day, while we were away from the emporium, an explosion had occured. Verfection was found within the ruins, underneath a pillar from the entrance to Star Sanctuary"

Celesteal glances at Verfection, as if asking him what had happened, considering his memories had returned.

"Ah, well, Yawgate is correct. At the day that the emporium exploded, I was here. I was looking for Ploque and the others, yet no one was around. Before I decided to go home and visit later, at the corner of my eye, I saw a mysterious shard. I didn't know what it was, but out of curiosity, I touched it. And the next thing I remembered was waking up in these ruins, where Ploque and the others stood before me, and I had no recollection of who I was, and what I was doing there..." Verfection fell silent, looking down. Shard gently nudges Verfection and smiles at him.

"Don't look down, you didn't know anything. And besides, everything is okay now, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?"

"I... I guess so, thank you" Verfection smiles a little, Celesteal tilts his head and speaks.

"That's quite strange though, how did Verfection get pointified by a shard? And where did it come from?"

"What if it was a corruption shard?"

"wouldn't that corrupt him?"

"No I mean, what if this corruption shard isn't just causing corruption, what if it has different effects depending on what you are, if a point touches the shard, they get corrupted, I touch the shard, I'm unaffected, but if a human touches it..."

"they get pointified...?"

"exactly"

"I see, that might had been the case then"

"why am I unaffected by it though? What exactly makes me immune to the effects of the shard?"

"That's because you have a bit of my essence infused in you, after you had suffered in a tragic accident, I had to infuse you with some of my essence so you would be able to live longer without any problems"

"am I immortal?"

"Not exactly, but that's kind of the case"

"So am I like them, the points?"

"Kind of, but also a bit more human, and that you're stripped off of your powers, at least for these times"

"powers?"

"you're not exactly human but you have magic capabilities, one that I restricted from you so you wouldn't struggle from controlling them as a kid, so you would live a normal life, though..."

"the accident"

"yeah..."

"I hate to interrupt you two but hey, uh, Celesteal, you can fix the sky emporium right?"

"Oh, of course, it's not too hard to fix, should I fix it now?"

Verfection nodded.

"very well, I'll begin fixing it"

With a surge of magic, the emporium slowly got restored, it slowly floated back up.

"it's done"

"that's great, but... With the corruption no longer a threat, and that Everi is mostly safe now... what are we going to do?"

"Good question, I don't know."

"hey uh, Celesteal?"

"yes Clark? Also you can just call me dad-"

"ok father"

"that works too-"

"well, is there no way we could help Anshine and the others?"

"what do you mean?"

"well, since they don't remember who they were... Is there still hope in restoring their memories?

"There is... A way"

"really?"

"yes, but it would be difficult, you see, I didn't wipe their memories, it's more on shoving them aside, hidden deep in their minds, but I don't know how to help them get it back from there..."

"is my memory from childhood been shoved aside too...? Is this why I don't remember anything beyond my coma?"

"Yes, I did that so when you wake up, you wouldn't get stressed out, nor bothered by the past, the accident."

"Oh... What if you can try to learn how to put back my memories, and once you figure it out, you could help the others!"

"but... Can you handle it? Those memories?"

"father, I've almost died a few times in the journey I took to revive you. I'm sure I can handle it, I promise"

"if you say so... But what about Ixol?... I pointified him for the sake of giving him a better life, a life without even worrying of his past..."

"what happened?"

"I found him one day weak and collapsed on the ground, so I took him in and cared for him. He told me that he had no parents, as they were killed by bad people, it hurts my heart to think about how he suffered throughout the time he was with me, the trauma he had went through... So one day I decided to pointify him, so he wouldn't suffer anymore"

"oh... But I'm sure he can handle it, he has Ombre, and you to look after him, and the others too"

"I suppose so..."

"well, come on! Let's go tell the others that the emporium has been restored! And how you can try to help them!"

"alright, Yawgate, Verfection, would you like to come with us?"

They nodded and followed Celesteal and Shard Saviour.