Their past life

Anshine took a glance at Stratosfear, then to Celesteal.

"So did you restore the emporium...?"

"Yes, I did, that's why we came here"

"So, what are you going to do now, Celesteal?" Anshine asked, curious.

"Make it up for all of you that were affected due to the narrative I set up last year" Celesteal replied.

"and what could that be?"

"To help restore your memories"

"But you erased their memories, how can you do that? Can you actually help Anshine and everyone else?" Stratosfear said, looking at Celesteal with confusion, and a bit of hope. 

"Well, I didn't actually erase everyone's memories, more like I pushed them back, where they can't easily get access to. I don't know how to do it yet so I will have to try do it to Clark, if I successfully bring back his memories, I will do it for everyone else, including your beloved friend, Stratosfear"

"don't you mean boyfrie-"

"Clark, first it was Ploque, now you, just shush."

"okay okay"

"So how long would it take to do this?"

"I'm not sure, it may take a long time, it depends really"

"but still, that could mean that there's hope for Anshine's memories to come back, and I wouldn't be struggling anymore about the fact he doesn't remember anything in the past..." Stratosfear bitterly responded.

"I would understand how you would feel but I died before Clark woke up from his coma"

"yeah"

"I'm thankful that you took care of my son well"

"I- what? Your-"

"Yeah, you heard me correctly"

"oh-"

"anyways, I'm going to go for a while, Clark, we'll start the memory restoration later" 

"okay father, I'll just be at my house over there if you come back"

"I see, so you have your own house here?"

"yeah"

"Alright, I will go now, good bye for now" Celesteal says while opening a portal and leaving.

Verfection glances at Clark then at Stratosfear.

"so, what can we do now?"

"hm, we're all saviours aren't we? I want to know more about you two, you were both star saviours"

"well I was a star saviour anyway"

"same, except I don't think I want to think about those times when the narrative happened..."

"Are you two okay"

"no" They said in unison.

"oh alright"

"what about you though?"

"pretty good"

"even after almost dying twice?"

"thrice"

"how are you okay with that"

"simple! I don't. I just tell myself everything's fine and I'll be fine, but it's not"

The two fell silent at Clark's words.

"That's basically how I cope with all of this, have a nice day!" Clark casually walks back home.

Verfection glanced at Stratosfear and he glances back at the lime colored point.

"uhm..."

"you know what? I'll just go see Ploque now, see you later Stratosfear"

"bye" Stratosfear waved as Verfection left the sanctuary. Anshine taps Stratosfear on the shoulder.

"huh?"

"Hey, I was wondering... I want to know more about who I was before I became what I am now"

"the life we lived back then...?"

"yeah! From when we were humans, and I think I was the mayor of maytown?"

"oh, let's go to the estate, I'll tell you about it there... I don't feel comfortable saying it where the others could hear us"

"That's fine, let's go there then"

Anshine followed Stratosfear as they headed over the estate, they got inside and settled at a table, Anshine offers Stratosfear a sandwich, which he set aside instead of eating it immediately.

"heh.. You used to offer me sandwiches whenever I was lost in thought or alone, zoning out or something"

"I do...? Why do you zone out before?"

"Well... We were once the best of friends, your name was Mason Maynot and I was Stefano Strasfero. And for starters, I was an orphan. Well, my parents died in a tragic accident when I was still young, and you weren't even born yet. My mother died on the spot, and my father was in critical condition, before he died, he asked your father if he could take care of me for them, to give me a good and fulfilling life"

"Oh..." Anshine would look down, Stratosfear would sigh and continue speaking.

"Well, even with that, I was taken good care of your parents, it was a shame you never got to grow up with your mother..."

"What? Why?"

Stratosfear didn't respond, he only looked at Anshine with a saddened expression.

"Oh- it's okay if you don't tell me, but, what does this have to do with your zone out-"

"Well, the grief of losing my parents overwhelmed me throughout my life, not to mention the day your mother died had an impact on me, my memories of her are kind of blurry and fuzzy in a sense since I was so young when it happened, but, I couldn't help but to feel sad about it... And you were really just the only friend I ever had- until we met our other friends, but even with that, I just kind of often zoned out, brooding rather, and you would notice it and tried to snap me out of it, by offering me a sandwich and talk with me. And I appreciated it a lot"

"Ah, I must've been a good friend to you"

"You always were good, the best even, though it hurts that you don't remember anything, and it's my fault, but, I guess there's still hope for you, for us- I think"

Anshine would simply smile at him, Stratosfear picks up the sandwich he set aside and started eating it