Snowstorm

"Ulipse, are you sure you're okay? There's quite the snow storm, I know I'm immune to the cold but you're not..."

"I-I'm fine! I'm ju-just fine, don't worry about m-me"

"I don't think so, here have this"

He takes off his blue jacket and puts in on Ulipse, she tried to stop him but he put it on her anyway.

"Now, does that feel better?"

"I-I guess so"

"Are you sure about this Ulipse? You're freezing!"

"I just w-want to... See if visiting the cave y-you lived in makes us remember s-something"

"But clearly you're not okay right now, you could get sick or frostbite- hang on is that the cave?"

Ulipse looks over where Compale was looking, there was a fairly big cave nearby, it seemed empty and dark.

"Th-that could be it, let's g-go"

The two approach the cave, to gain shelter from the storm as well. Ulipse would summon a little bright crescent moon to light up the cave, the cave wasn't empty as they thought, there were various items, as well some firewood as if someone used to live there.

"Compale, I th-think this is it"

"It really is, hang on there's firewood, allow me to set up a campfire for you"

"Thank you"

Compale picked up the firewood and struggled to start a fire, after a few minutes he managed to light up the firewood, sitting back on the ground next to Ulipse.

"Now, let's take a moment to warm up, okay? Then once you're all good, we'll look at the stuff in this cave, I'm surprised no one's touched this place, because it always has snowstorms. But it's sure there's been people who can go through this place"

"Maybe because of it being well hidden by the snow? And I'm surely one of those people that were able to find this-"

"That's true, though you found me, not this place, it was one of those days when it was a more calmer time, I've hidden this place way too well with snow for anyone to find, that's what my father taught me"

"... Compale?"

"Huh?"

"What you just said, that's not something Stratosfear told you, nor I did"

"Then I must be remembering something? Let's see what else could I remember"

He moves what seemed to be a chest closer to him, he opens it and takes out various items, he finds a pair of boots inside it as well.

"These- these are your boots?"

"What?"

"Look, it has like purple spikes on it, and a little crescent moon. Who else would own these?"

"Maybe you wanted to be as cool as me"

"I would never, I like Stratosfear's style more"

"Just casual clothing and hoodies? Poor taste"

"Oh please, I don't want to walk around looking like I want to kick someone's ass on a daily basis"

Ulipse's hand turned to a fist and was about to punch Compale on the shoulder, but stopped and simply sighed.

"Mmm... Why would you have my boots?"

"Uh. Good question, I don't know, maybe you like keeping stuff here when you stay sometimes with me? I'm not sure myself"