The lost data

"Clerical are you okay? You seem a little off that usual"

"I'm fine, just been having trouble with sleeping"

"All for this? I'm sorry-"

"No I'm always like this, it's okay"

"If that's what you say, I will let it go"

"Where are the two?"

"They might be running late, something occurred I believe"

"Oh-"

"What will happen to me?"

"You're going to be sent to a sleep mode and we're going to try to retrieve some data that got wiped from your system three hundred years ago, we believe it wasn't wiped at all"

"Will it be quick?"

"It will take a while, but don't wor-"

"I can't feel emotions, boop"

"You will be after this"

"Sorry we're late- Clark got his arm stuck in a hole that he accidentally pierced on a wall in the emporium"

"he WHAT"

"I asked my brother that I'll bet him a hundred robux if he could dent the wall with his fist, the results surprised us all"

"Ixol what-"

"Anyways let's get to the work shall we?"

"With Celesteal's kids in the background doing destructive things? How about n-"

"We're not going to do anything, it was a fun little bet and dad's going to scold us later for it"

Ixol sat down, making Clark sit next to him.

"Am I dreaming? Ixol not being chaotic and taking fault for his actions like a decent perso-"

"Clerical you're not, but if you want to sleep we could delay this-"

Without any hesitation, Clerical turns on a switch, sending Mino in sleep mode. He connects a cord behind Mino, and connects the other on a laptop of some sort, glancing at everyone blankly.

"That's settled, here let me get this stuff I made long ago about Mino"

Shallare takes a notebook out of his bag, flipping through the pages and reading it carefully.

"Their database is a little hard to get into, it's protected"

"Not a problem I'll see what I can do"

Clerical began looking through his laptop, inputting things that the others didn't quite understand. Ixol watches before glancing over to Clark, who tilts his head at Ixol.

"Is your arm okay?"

"It's fine, just a few scratches caused from trying to forcefully get my arm out of that hole but it's nothing serious"

"What should we do while they're hacking into Mino's files?"

"I dunno, talk? I don't have much in mind"

"How does it feel to... Wake up after a coma"

"What do you mean?"

"Your childhood was taken from you, and then you wake up as a teenager, what would that feel?"

"I don't know, I didn't remember anything when I woke up, all I remembered is darkness. I guess I was confused, I was scared, but it wasn't that bad. I still felt awkward though, I don't know so much, I felt like a kid, but I wasn't and it's like I skipped a portion of my life"

"I see, thank you for that answer-"

"Oh come on why can't this damn folder open?"

"I don't know, keep trying!"

"Does it look like I'm not? Pretty sure the hidden files are in here, but it's like there's something there stopping us from access! It doesn't seem like any normal protection thing"

"Wait-" Clark stood up and looked over Clerical's laptop.

"What are you doing"

"I sensed something here, can I do something to Mino?"

"What are your going to do"

"Not on the laptop though, but I've been sensing a bit of his essence when you opened where this locked folder is, I just want to see what I could do"

"Weird, but okay do it"

Clark nodded and approached Mino, he raised his hand, faintly glowing what appears to be magic, to touch their face. Faint blue sparks come from his hand, and suddenly Clerical looked surprised, glancing over to Clark then to the laptop screen.

"The file.... Opened? I don't know how you did that bit this is incredible!"

"I didn't think that would work?" Clark glances over to his hand, still glowing with magic.

"But it did! Mino can shatter their symbol!"

"Must be sort of a magic awakening? Well I'll sit back with Ixol now" he walks back over to Ixol, who seemed to look at him with amusement.

"You should tell Dad about that"

"I will- after he repairs the wall"

They watch as Clerical finishes up what he's doing with Mino's files, and disconnected the laptop. They turn off Mino's sleep mode state and waited moments before they finally began functioning, looking around.

"Wh- Did it work?"

"Mino- check your files"

"Check my files? I'm confused, why would I look at them?"

Shallare blankly stares at Mino, for a moment they didn't understand what was happening, then they understood what.

"... Confusion? I can feel!" Their symbol shattered in that exact moment, revealing an eye and a mouth, this left the others look in confusion.

"Wh- shouldn't Mino's visor would be behind their symbol?"

"Pointification works in mysterious ways"

"I guess that's true, but now they can remember!"

"can we see Signol"

"Of course, come with me"

Mino excitedly followed Shallare, heading to Signol's world.

"I should get my stuff back at home, laptops are expensive"

"How did you even get that"

"With all my savings and weird glances from robloxians of course!"

"You bought it, in one of the shops in a robloxian inhabited cities?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"I don't think points are that well blended or accepted by people..."

"Oh come on they live with different kinds of creatures, points aren't any different"

"That's true, I guess we're going back to the sanctuary, Clark, you coming?"

"No, I'm staying back, to see our Dad"

"Right, the wall, he should be there already fixing the wall"

"We're so in trouble"

"Well when robux gets into the equation, I gotta do it"

"Then let's go see if dad's there, we need to go clarify things" Ixol stood up.

"Sure" Clark stood up too, following Ixol closely.