Frog child

I have no idea what to name this chapter, thank you uhm, Seff for just calling Floffon "frog child" in our dms, I'm using that now. Also here's a drawing of Floffon because I can't be bothered to describe it, I also don't feel like doing a full body ref so just this for now.

I swear I'll stop writing too much filler- I think
==========================================================================

"does the frog have a name?" Naen asked curiously.

"Forg"

"... What"

"Forg!"

"You heard it correctly, Naen, their frog is named Forg"

"Uhm, what an interesting name! Where did you get the idea when naming it?"

"Forg."

"Understandable, it is a nice name"

"You guys should go see the others now, before they go back to their worlds or something"

"Solgon don't be rude, let them stay as long as they want"

"But Naen-"

"I know what Celesteal did, I will not tolerate however your behavior about it, especially that there's a child here! You're going to make them feel unwelcomed."

".. I'm sorry, I'll just go back to my tutorial center, I can't handle it" Solgon turned around and walked away, making Naen sigh as his gaze fell over to Floffon, they seemed a little saddened.

"don't worry, Solgon doesn't seem too friendly with your Dad, but he'll come around eventually- it's kind of ridiculous that he treats him like he's some sort of sickness"

"What do you think about Dad?"

"I'm not really mad with what he did to us, I had a feeling there was an underlying reason, though he is wrong with what he did. But I'll give him a second chance anyway and things are working quite well, not sure for everyone else though"

"Good enough"

"That's just it? Huh?"

"I don't know, though I wanna go see more of this place now"

"Ah, alright, then I can go back to my shop, see you later?"

"Later?-"

"You can revisit Sky emporium anytime, I will give you the ability to do so, if that's what you want"

"oh!! Yeah I want it Dad!" Floffon smiled at Celesteal as the frog in their arms croak as he did so.

"Forg seems to agree, you two can go on adventures here then, though let's go to the next area, there's a lot more to see here"

"Wait what about that portal over there?"

"Ah, that's where Shallare lives, he's not here right now but you can check their worlds with their permission, though not now because we're just going to show you the whole place. Their worlds are filled to the brim with places to explore, I'm sure they will happily let you explore"

"Can I- go ahead, I want to go back to my world, I have something to tend to"

"That's fine Ixol, you may go"

He nodded and walked away from them, soon after they began walking to the next area, unsurprisingly Verfection is swimming in the water while Signol sits in a corner playing his guitar to Compale.

"Verfection are you really just going to swim there"

"I like swimming, it makes me feel calm, also who's that?"