A rose untouched by flames

"Okay, you can go see Ixol now, if you need me I'll be in my world"

"Okay, Cyno, I'll see you later"

"See you.. Umbra"

"Feels weird to say our past names after hundreds of years hm?"

"It does, I've been used to our current names, so"

"It's okay, you can still call me Ulipse anytime"

"No, I'll start adjusting to this, thank you very much"

Ulipse gave Compale a amused smile and turned to walk a different direction, she headed towards Ixol's world entrance and stood just in front of it.

"I wonder how he's doing, I haven't seen him in a while now"

She went in the portal, and was greeted with the same chaotic world Ixol had lived in, but no one was there. She began roaming in the world, quietly looking for Ixol but couldn't find him.

"Where is he? This isn't normal for him"

she wandered to the backside of the island, and had found Ixol, sitting in between what looks to be a patch of flowers. The flowers weren't normal and had flame or glitch related themes, she watches from the distance in wonder as how those flowers could withstand the harsh conditions of Ixol's world. Ixol had his back turned, so he didn't seem to notice Ulipse's presence at all, Ulipse carefully approached Ixol without making a sound.

"Don't think I haven't sensed you, Ulipse"

Ulipse stopped dead in her tracks, and only stared as Ixol stood up and turned around, she noticed that he held a sort a flower crown that was unfinished in his hand, flowers from the bunch he sat in the middle of.

"Don't tell anyone, please"

"I won't, but since when did you had interest into something like this?"

"One day I just found three flowers in my stuff at Dad's house, it wasn't a plastic flower, it was alive, and intact. I felt drawn to them, it was a comforting sight to me, I didn't know why but I tried planting them. It then grew to be this patch of flowers, I don't really know what they're called"

"Ixol... Have I ever told you that we've met before we become points?"

"No? I didn't know that, how did we know each other?"

"Celesteal gave me full permission to say this in his behalf, but... You weren't just found on the ground and that he couldn't find your parents"

"What do you mean?"

"Ixol, you... You saw your parents die, right before your eyes, they were killed by hunters from what I assume. You wandered around until you collapsed, and he found you, you've become who you are because you knew it would take away the pain of what happened and give you a new life, under Celesteal's care"

"I..." Ixol dropped the flower crown in shock, it wasn't something he expected to learn about.

"But... How did you meet me though?"

"Your parents, when they were alive, they took you to my kingdom, you were the sweetest little kid I've ever met. You look up to me like an aunt, although we don't share blood, I told your parents they can have a place to stay. But they never did stay... Even if they promised to come back, they died before they could do that"

"Why... Why do I lose so much people in my life? I thought... I thought my parents ended up living a nice life, despite getting separated from them, leaving them grieving. But they're dead, I saw them die? Why?"

"Ixol, I know it's hard to understand—"

"Ulipse, I've lost my friends, I heard them die such gruesome deaths, I've seen what happened to them afterwards... Then I learn the truth of my past? I've seen my family die right before me? Why is life so unfair" tears form on the sides of his symbol, seemingly shaking, Ulipse approaches him.

"It's okay! You have us- Ombre, and your father, even if you don't share blood with him, your brother too!"

"But my true family, my best friends, they both mean a lot to me, even if I don't remember my parents. Why me?"

"Ixol, calm down, don't stress yourself over this, come on-"

"No!" Ixol moves Ulipse away from him, clearly more distressed than before. A crack started forming on his symbol, his distress quickly faded to shock, Ulipse realized what was happening and quickly pulled him into a hug without any hesitation. Ixol was silent for a while before hugging Ulipse back, and let out a sob, Ulipse gently patted his back as he sobbed.

"They killed them without mercy... My mom and dad were killed brutally..."

"Shh, it's okay Ixol"

"How is this going to be okay"

"Moving on is a hard process, but remember that you still have all of us, they're gone but they're happy wherever they ended up going to after death"

"Including my friends..?"

"Including them, all of them"

"Thank you Ulipse, you cared for me so much.."

"Of course, ever since I discovered I've known you before, I've sworn that once I remember everything. I will be by your side, and protect you, as well as prepare you for the process of shattering your symbol. It's kind of cracked a bit, but it wouldn't take long till it completely shatters and you gain your memories back"

"I'm so glad I have friends like you"

"Of course, now, would you like to tell me more about these flowers? And about that crown you have yet to finish, where did you learn that?"

"From one of my friends, Rallus, he was an intimidating looking shadow, though he was a big softie that always had a thing for nature. He was delighted about these flowers, and taught me how to make a flower crown"

"Aw, that's nice, so you've had these flowers before the narrative"

"Well I wanted to do something while having so much free time, it's nice to see these flowers grows"

"How did no one see this though"

"Oh, I removed them and put them in pots, while taking some of it's seeds to grow more flowers. Hid them somewhere no one can find, I didn't really like the idea of telling anyone this"

"It seems very out of character for you, considering your love for destroying things and burning them, but I don't think liking something that isn't of a chaotic nature is bad. At least you have a hobby you seem to enjoy engaging in, occupying your free time alone."

"Yeah! Do you want me to teach you how to make a flower crown?"

"Sure, I would like to learn about this"

The two points chattered on and made flower crowns together, hours and hours pass and Ixol was the happiest in this moment, Ulipse just grins at him as he kept rambling on.