Star Sanctuary

Clark steps into the portal and arrives in the sanctuary, it seemed peaceful. As he climbed up, he felt more tired than usual, he woke up so early today and couldn't fall back to sleep. Upon reaching the top, he was greeted by the angels and he smiled at them.

"Where have you been today? I didn't see you leave home, how early did you wake up?"

"A bit too early than I wanted it to be, but I'm fine"

He looks around but notices something different.

"Hey, uhm, where's Anshine and Stratosfear?"

"Oh! They went to see Signol for today, we're going to be watching over the sanctuary until their return"

"Alright, I'll go home now, I feel tired"

They nodded and he turns around to walk back to his house. He puts his hat and necklace away and collapses to bed, falling into a dreamless slumber. Hours passed and he woke up again, it was the late afternoon, without any second thought he got up and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich before heading outside again.

"Anshine, it didn't work much for Signol, what do we do now?"

"calm down. that's what I suggest, you shouldn't stress much about helping them remember, it's not an instant you can help shatter their symbols. Though yes Ploque and Arrolin were something but the others will take time before remembering anything, who knows, they might stumble upon a moment that reminds them of the past and leads to them remembering everything"

Stratosfear didn't respond, his face expression shows uncertainty and surprise. Clark watches as the two talk and decided to approach them quietly, though Stratosfear was quick to notice.

"Oh hi Clark, haven't seen you all day, where were you at?"

"with Clerical, though after that I went back home and took a nap"

"Hm, alright! Sounds interesting, I won't ask about it though, in case you wanted some privacy"

"Actually we kind of did something for Mino and Shallare, though it's just currently being figured out but it's going well?"

"For them? What for?"

"The thing about Mino's memories or something"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, father asked Clerical if he could help in some way with everyone and their memories"

"That's nice, we do need some help for this, even if they necessarily don't remember much yet"

"Do you think Arrolin and Ploque would do something for this?"

"They might be able to help but they have other plans this week, they're going to their home town, to see what's going on there after hundreds of years"

"Oh! I heard from Verfection that you two were able to help them to remember themselves"

Stratosfear smiles and nods at him, before speaking again.

"Now, what are your plans for today, now you've waken up from your nap?"

"I'm not sure, there's nothing much to do at this time"

"Hm, would you like to visit Lumonis with us?" Anshine gazes at him, symbol flickering in surprise while Clark looks at him in excitement.

"Stratosfear what has compelled you to suggest this"

"I mean why not? We usually went to the same places so why don't we visit someone's dimension who isn't connected to the sky Emporium for a change? Aside from Decon of course"