Shard's Past

Shard Saviour sat by a table, with Celesteal at the other side. Celesteal pours some tea into Shard's cup.

"So Celesteal... What was the reason for you to create me?"

"what do you mean?"

"like, what was my purpose? It's not like you would create me for no reason"

Celesteal sighed and took a sip of his tea.

"I wanted to raise a child of my own, I may not be able to have a child by having a partner and procreate, but I can create beings out of nothing"

"You can't do that-"

"Okay I use existing materials and a lot of celestial magic to form a point like Yawgate and the others, and Voixer being created with the corrupted part of my being, there, happy now?"

"Yeah, but why make me different from everyone else you created? Aside from you wanted to try making something similar to a robloxian?"

"So that you have a more simple life, since I have my robloxian disguise, I didn't want you to think about the things I do, what you really are and just grow up normally, and when you're older, then I would introduce you to the life I have as the one who keeps this world intanct, and help you control the powers I locked you away from"

"I have powers?"

"You got powers, just simple powers but you have far more power since you were fused with my essence in order to save you from the grasp of death when you were merely just a sweet innocent little child..."

"What exactly happened...?"

"It's a long story, it was all of the sudden, and I almost lost you..."

"I would like to hear what you have to say"

Celesteal would look away for a moment, before looking back at Clark, his gaze seemed serious.

"It was one peaceful day, I took you out to the fields of grass a bit further away from home when suddenly something tackled you to the ground."

He flinched upon recalling the memory but continued.

"Everything that happened next was a blur, I was screaming, you were screaming. Whatever attacked you had ripped you to shreds, I did all I can to attack the thing to shoo them off, you barely... Survived it... I wasn't sure what to do, you were fatally injured, just at death's door. No healing was enough to save you, so for a last resort I've fused a bit of my essence to keep your form stable and survive the incident"

"What happened next? Why don't I remember anything? And why was I unconscious until Anshine and Stratosfear found me?" Clark had so much questions, he really wanted to know everything.

"Well. Certainly you were well the day after, though you became more quiet and refused to go outside. You were more... Weaker than usual, considering you weren't fully healed, and fully adjusted to the essence you were infused with. I had to wipe your memories away and keep you in an unconscious state for your body to fully heal and adjust... Though it seems I've gotten caught up with problems, that if I was going to die from the... Narrative I've created, I told Yawgate to at least tell someone about you and trust you to them, or simply make Yawgate be the one to care for you. It seems he had plans when he brought those two to see you"

"I remember that when I woke up, I felt very weirded out, I was unfamiliar with everything not to mention the two strangers that stood before me. I am thankful for Anshine and Stratosfear for giving me a place to stay in star sanctuary, they've cared so much for me for the year I've spent with them before the world started falling apart"

"That's nice" Celesteal would smile, although not visibly. His symbol seemed to flicker for a moment, Clark notices it and simply smiled back.

"So, how will you do this father? How do we try this memory restoring thing"

"That's what I'm unsure of, though I may have an idea, this is a non magic way but what if I showed you things from when you were little? To see if anything seems to trigger any memory"

"I don't think that will work for the others though, can it?"

"Perhaps so, but in Anshine's case, he has Stratosfear for that"

"That's true, he seems to have all the memories from three hundred years ago, I've heard stories of their lives before, including their friends"

"What are his other friends like?"

Clark began telling details that Celesteal would realize to have been the other points he pointified years ago, he was silent the whole time and the other seemed to notice.

"Is there... Something wrong?"

"No no, it's just that I think these people you described to me... Sound like the other points before I pointified them"

"Hang on, are you sure about it?"

"I'm sure about it, that's them. Maybe we need Stratosfear for this, he could help with the memory restoring by reminding them of their past"

"Sounds like a good plan, what if it doesn't fully work though...?"

"I'll try my hardest to find out how to undo what has been done, and make them remember everything once agai-..."

Celesteal's words drift of suddenly, as if realization struck him.

"Ixol..."

"Ixol? What about him?"

"He was pointified for a reason, and restoring his memories would... Be painful"

Clark looks at Celesteal in confusion, he sighed and began explaining to him the experiences he had with Ixol long ago. He was shocked for what he had heard and gave his father an apologetic look.

"That must've been very awful for Ixol, I didn't think he had been that way when he was little"

"I'll... Probably help him last, and help him overcome those memories, I'm sure he wouldn't like it if I didn't give him his memories back, Ixol can be, well, Ixol"

"You know, with all you've said about Ixol, in a way, he's like my brother?"

"The most chaotic brother you could have, though I'm sure he's toned down since then"

"That's fine, it's nice to have a sibling, maybe I'll go see him tomorrow"

"Sure"

"Oh, time has passed by pretty quickly, we should go tell Stratosfear about this"

He stood up from his seat as Celesteal does the same, they would head over to Star Sanctuary, the sun was setting yet Anshine and Stratosfear were still out together near the estate. Clark was quick to approach the two.

"We have some news for you two"

"What is it?" Stratosfear spoke first.

"There's a possible way of restoring Anshine's memories as well as some of the others, and we need you, Stratosfear, for this process"

"How can I help?"

"Aside from Anshine, it seems the others were once your other friends"

"Kind of guessed that already, they're just so familiar, I just don't know how you managed to pointify all of them"

"They've witnessed the events of someone being pointified and in the process get themself pointified, before they can run away with that information, it was quite like a chain reaction, starting from Ulipse..."

"She saw... What happened to me and Anshine?"

Celesteal nodded, he then began to explain the process that had been thought about, and the backup plan in case it didn't work.

"When will we do this?"

"Anytime, at any day you would like to, perhaps after I deal with Clark's memories"

Stratosfear nodded and soon Clark went back home, while Celesteal went elsewhere. Anshine and Stratosfear would return to the estate, the next day would be a busy one.